The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jamila has really sexy legs?
Reply 2
Er.... nope sorry, can't think of anything right now except cancer and death. Oh well.
Reply 3
gossip_girl
jamila has really sexy legs?

If you're getting joy from that, then go you :wink:
Reply 4
AntiMagicMan
Er.... nope sorry, can't think of anything right now except cancer and death. Oh well.

Don't take the fuking piss :smile:
Reply 5
hmm, shall try my best.

well, my essay crisis isn't very happy.. but once i've finished it, i will have achieved the mammoth task of 7 essays in 11 days. & will be very proud of myself indeed!

& this weekend i'm going to shoo some tabs (whatever that means) so will try & bestow honour on our university.. :p:

&, it's nearly Valentine's Day - have you got a couple lined up? :love:

oh & i got the new issue of Cosmo today - i bet the porter's laugh when they put that into my pidge.. :redface: so if you need some light reading..? :smile:
Reply 6
AntiMagicMan

Come on dude that was uncalled for!

Little Boy Blue
please blow your nose.
It drips like a faucet
and sprays like a hose.
Your brother and sister
are getting upset,
so please blow your nose-
'cause you're getting them wet!

:cool:
F. Poste

lol no ont me it was just a thing to say init lol :smile: :rolleyes:
F. Poste

Oh dear *comforting hug* Don't let it get to you too much. Just enjoy the time you have now :smile: try to take your mind off it & if you ever want to talk or whatever then we are here for you :smile:
Reply 9
F. Poste
... so tell me something happy that's going on in your life right now. Please? I need distracting with something that's unrelated to cancer and death :smile:

I found out I'm going to be touring Paris in the summer - playing at Eurodisney, the Eglise de la madeline and one other place I always forget - ca thedral :biggrin:
Reply 10
lessthanthree
also, in happy news, my teddy bear says to give you a cuddle *cuddle*

are you unsad?

no?

what's wrong ;_;

That's adorable, thank you :smile:

Click on journal link on my sig.. sorry to be lazy but can't bring myself to type it again :frown:
Reply 11
I think I'm going to have a cup of coffee, even though I'm not allowed. It will make me hyper and I will be happy :smile: (and also, I've been good and worked all evening so I feel like a good girl :smile:)
Reply 12
I drove pretty well on my driving lesson today. :smile:
Reply 13
I won the lottery last night.
Reply 14
F. Poste
That's adorable, thank you :smile:

Click on journal link on my sig.. sorry to be lazy but can't bring myself to type it again :frown:

:frown: :frown:
Did you see desperate housewives last night....who on earth could Dana be....ooooooh
Reply 16
I think I may indulge in cheese and morris dancing again :wink: It always makes me happy :smile:
VixenIW
I think I may indulge in cheese and morris dancing again :wink: It always makes me happy :smile:

an interesting combination :rolleyes:
My dad has given me £50, and I can therefore go out and get very drunk tomorrow instead of sitting in front of the computer all night. JOY!!!
Reply 19

I think you're a lovely person and from what i've seen of you you have a lot going for you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending