The Student Room Group

NHS start date

I’m going mad, 3 weeks I got offered a job that I have always wanted within the NHS, the lead sister took my uniform size and paperwork was done on her side and left it to recruitment now to deal with.

I haven’t heard anything I’ve left 3 voicemails to HR who apparently “check there messages frequently” and are working remotely but no one has gotten back to me, I’ve emailed twice to see if there is anything I need to do my side (just in case I’ve missed anything that they are waiting for ) nothing back, I’m worried they will withdraw my offer. I would be more patient however my work role at the moment isn’t contracted hours and I’m desperate to get contracted. There is no point me finding another job to tie me over until I hear from the NHS as then I’ll have to give a months notice and by the time I start somewhere else they may have been in contact…or not.

Has anyone else had this problem and how long will it take I have a rolling DBS and a written letter for reference it should be fairly straight forward once I hear something but trying to get hold of HR is a nightmare. TIA x
Hi,

I am in a similar situation, No response for 3.5 week and HR don’t reply to any of my emails. I’ve sent them 5 emails so far and got panicked and ask my manager. He said should be okay and will not withdraw my application. Still no update on any application process and start date. Could you please let me know total time for your application process? I am stressing out myself due to lack of information.
Reply 2
Original post by Dhara ray
Hi,

I am in a similar situation, No response for 3.5 week and HR don’t reply to any of my emails. I’ve sent them 5 emails so far and got panicked and ask my manager. He said should be okay and will not withdraw my application. Still no update on any application process and start date. Could you please let me know total time for your application process? I am stressing out myself due to lack of information.

I know feeling I'm waiting for allocation and lack of information from recruitment team too
Reply 3
Original post by bms22
I’m going mad, 3 weeks I got offered a job that I have always wanted within the NHS, the lead sister took my uniform size and paperwork was done on her side and left it to recruitment now to deal with.

I haven’t heard anything I’ve left 3 voicemails to HR who apparently “check there messages frequently” and are working remotely but no one has gotten back to me, I’ve emailed twice to see if there is anything I need to do my side (just in case I’ve missed anything that they are waiting for ) nothing back, I’m worried they will withdraw my offer. I would be more patient however my work role at the moment isn’t contracted hours and I’m desperate to get contracted. There is no point me finding another job to tie me over until I hear from the NHS as then I’ll have to give a months notice and by the time I start somewhere else they may have been in contact…or not.

Has anyone else had this problem and how long will it take I have a rolling DBS and a written letter for reference it should be fairly straight forward once I hear something but trying to get hold of HR is a nightmare. TIA x

I'm currently waiting to get allocated too and starting date and it's been 8 weeks since I had my job offer letter too it's getting pretty ridiculous with it and I got told by recruitment team that there are quite delay with allocation team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending