The Student Room Group

University of Pavia, Italy

Hi, I got admitted in University of Pavia. I am looking for opinions about the university and the town. What are the pros and cons of living and studying there? Do you know something about the colleges, which are linked to the university?
Reply 1
Hi! i'm in the same situation right now, have u found much out about the colleges?
Reply 2
Original post by demib8
Hi! i'm in the same situation right now, have u found much out about the colleges?

No, I haven't found anything. What degree did you apply for?
Reply 3
the degree is psychology, neuroscience and human sciences, what about you?
Reply 4
Original post by demib8
the degree is psychology, neuroscience and human sciences, what about you?

It is World Politics and International Relations.
Reply 5
Original post by Minimax3
It is World Politics and International Relations.

Hey! I am interested in this course, how is it going? Can you give me more information? Thank you in advance!
Reply 6
Original post by Mar4566
Hey! I am interested in this course, how is it going? Can you give me more information? Thank you in advance!

Hey, I didn't start the course, because I had a problem with the accommodation. The student accommodation procedure is awful and misleading so bare it in mind if you apply.
Reply 7
Original post by Minimax3
Hey, I didn't start the course, because I had a problem with the accommodation. The student accommodation procedure is awful and misleading so bare it in mind if you apply.

I am sorry to hear that. What do you mean by awful and misleading. Could you give me more information about this accommodation topic, because I am desperately trying to find one. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending