The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im actually not that freaked out by it funnily enough.
jamieuk20
in short, they advocate freedom yet safety and the metaphorical cake can't be cut both ways.

You know how many mothers 'steal' their children by virtue of disobeying a court order to allow access tot heir children for their divorced dad?

Safety?! Better change the laws regarding vehicular homicide. Also unsafe roads such blind corners and lack of speed cameras etc.
these_apples
There was a thread aages ago that had a link to a site where you could calulate your moral compass.

I heard of political compass.
these_apples
Im actually not that freaked out by it funnily enough.

Do you have siblings?
parsimony
but doesn't it seem to be kind of disgusting? :confused:

So is playing with excrement for sexual purposes, but it's legal.
Reply 45
NDGAARONDI

well i am no saying it should be ilegal..or considered immoral..this was just a question concerning personal taste
parsimony
well i am no saying it should be ilegal..or considered immoral..this was just a question concerning personal taste

Indeed.
Reply 47
we should have created a poll..i would like to know what the results would look like..
Reply 48
what question is the poll asking? the original thread starter posted a few questions
technik
what question is the poll asking? the original thread starter posted a few questions

Indeed. I found it unclear but then thought it was obvious and deleted my post, but it seems I should have left it.
Reply 50
Is homosexuality and incest immoral?
-yes/yes
-yes/no
-no/yes
-no/no

I would put up something along these lines :smile:
Reply 51
parsimony
Is homosexuality and incest immoral?
-yes/yes
-yes/no
-no/yes
-no/no

I would put up something along these lines :smile:

the thread title suggests otherwise.

only thing it clears up is the fact that its not clear :biggrin:
Reply 52
Incest has problems beyond the genetic ones, and those concerning worries about unequal relationships and peadophilia... sexual relationships are by their nature generally rather more stormy than family ones. It is good for the family group to have the two types of relationship seperated, where possible.

Homosexuality has no problems. If you can come up with one, then I can refute it. <looks brave>

alex
Reply 53
technik
the thread title suggests otherwise.

only thing it clears up is the fact that its not clear :biggrin:

well it should be then is there a moral difference between homosexuality and incest :biggrin:
piemonster411
Do you have siblings?

I do, i have a brother and a sister.
NDGAARONDI
I heard of political compass.

Ah yes....that was it and on that site there was a link to other tests, i think it was a test to measure your tolerance levels.

EDIT: Just rememberd it wasnt the political compass site, it was another another site from a thread called battle ground god. The test if you want to do it is called taboo .
coldfish
Homosexuality has no problems. If you can come up with one, then I can refute it. <looks brave>

*Regisers support, volunteers help, and repeats seemingly over-ambitious claim already made*

ZarathustraX :eek:
Reply 57
NDGAARONDI
As is smelling bicycle seats
these_apples
The test if you want to do it is called taboo .

Anyone else used this site then?
Reply 59
I just did the test. I'm very permissive and against public interference, but then I knew that already.

Latest

Trending

Trending