The Student Room Group

Guy Advice Needed.

Hi everyone.

Ok....basically...i've never had a boyfriend before, not a proper one anyways, and after really liking someone last year, and us kissing but him not liking me like that which was not too lovely but anyways...erm...i decided that instead of me always on the lookout for men, im just gonna let em come to me from now on.

Anyways, last week, i was on the lycos chat room and met a guy who lives a 10 minute drive from me. And he seems lovely but i find it hard to trust people. So cos he says i seem nice and knows i love romance so keeps sending me the little kisses u get on msn....well basically ive decided to meet him...havent told him yet though...i know he wants to meet me....anyways....a few days ago, i got talking to this guy who ive been friends with for ages...after a long time not hearing from him...and well, we both like each other....but he lives like 2-4 hours drive away from me.....but again, he says really sweet things to me...we've never met...but we're going to this year.

he hurt me last year but not terrible terrible...anyways he's got a gf but doesnt wanna be with her, its complicated...but we both wanna give it a go...like try a long distance relationship...but i mean...i dunno..im so confused...he says im gorgeous and i know i have no self confidence...cos i dont think im pretty at all...but he says he likes me alot....so i dont know what to do...should i just meet them both and take it from there?

and also, at work today...first day on the job..i met this other guy who was wow wow wow gorgeous...and he kept smiling at me so i smiled back...only thing with him though is that he's foreign, i mean, he speaks perfect english...and he's so hot...but i dont know what to do...my mum said shes gonna give him my number next week at work...cos im training with her at the moment...help me....should i just meet these 2 guys from the net? i dont know what to do.

i mean, the guy who ive been friends with for longer, i guess my feelings for him are a bit more deeper, but i mean, cos he lives so far away from me...i dunno if i shouold just leave it or what. then u got the one whos lovely and who seemed to show an interest in me and not from a chat room...but then he's foreign..which i dunno if its bad or not...but i doubt he's interested in me like that i dunno...then i got the one from a chat room...who lives really close to me and is lovely...i dont know though, i do find it hard to trust. i guess i only like the one who lives close by cos well, he lives close by, so i guess its easier, i dont know.

help me.

karen xxx

Scroll to see replies

the internet sucks. go for the real guy.
sparkle86
Hi everyone.

Ok....basically...i've never had a boyfriend before, not a proper one anyways, and after really liking someone last year, and us kissing but him not liking me like that which was not too lovely but anyways...erm...i decided that instead of me always on the lookout for men, im just gonna let em come to me from now on.

Anyways, last week, i was on the lycos chat room and met a guy who lives a 10 minute drive from me. And he seems lovely but i find it hard to trust people. So cos he says i seem nice and knows i love romance so keeps sending me the little kisses u get on msn....well basically ive decided to meet him...havent told him yet though...i know he wants to meet me....anyways....a few days ago, i got talking to this guy who ive been friends with for ages...after a long time not hearing from him...and well, we both like each other....but he lives like 2-4 hours drive away from me.....but again, he says really sweet things to me...we've never met...but we're going to this year.

he hurt me last year but not terrible terrible...anyways he's got a gf but doesnt wanna be with her, its complicated...but we both wanna give it a go...like try a long distance relationship...but i mean...i dunno..im so confused...he says im gorgeous and i know i have no self confidence...cos i dont think im pretty at all...but he says he likes me alot....so i dont know what to do...should i just meet them both and take it from there?

and also, at work today...first day on the job..i met this other guy who was wow wow wow gorgeous...and he kept smiling at me so i smiled back...only thing with him though is that he's foreign, i mean, he speaks perfect english...and he's so hot...but i dont know what to do...my mum said shes gonna give him my number next week at work...cos im training with her at the moment...help me....should i just meet these 2 guys from the net? i dont know what to do.

help me.

karen xxx

see how things go with the hot work guy.

not sure you should meet strangers from chatrooms (REMEMBER GRANGE HILL)!!
lame

Yeah but in Grabge Hill she agreed to meet the guy in a forest, alone. That's just retarded. For stupidity like that, she SHOULD be raped & murdered.
meet them all... play around, see who you like best then lose the rest.

Makesure you bring a friend when you meet internet guy.
Reply 5
lame

didnt watch grange hill...anyways...thats the thing about chat rooms...i know they can be dodgy so thats what makes me even more wary.....the guy who lives quite a way from me, i didnt meet him in a chat room, it was off a forum....but we really like each other...but like i say...cos he's so nice to me, i find it hard to believe he likes me...and the guy at work...well, i dont even know if im gonna see him again...he's probs got a gf and probs doesnt even like me like that...he was most likely just smiling being polite. i dunno.

karen x
Toy Soldier
Yeah but in Grabge Hill she agreed to meet the guy in a forest, alone. That's just retarded. For stupidity like that, she SHOULD be raped & murdered.

haha that's true.
Reply 7
Go with the hot foreign guy YUM YUM YUM :biggrin: Although you could meet the other two aswell then decide. Test the water, it doesnt have to be exclusive :smile:
Reply 8
Mad_Monkey59
meet them all... play around, see who you like best then lose the rest.

Makesure you bring a friend when you meet internet guy.

yea i know, id definitely bring a friend along to meet all of them.

karen xxx
meet me
Reply 10
go for the real guy, you know hes not a peg legged, one eyed, 60 year old heamaphrodite! :p:
Reply 11
no i know. but i know the other 2 arent old perverts.
Reply 12
sparkle86
no i know. but i know the other 2 arent old perverts.

how do u know that?
Reply 13
ThE_OnE
how do u know that?

yeah perverts dont exactly advertise the fact that they are.

just be careful if you meet any of these guys. if i was you id stick with the guy who you know from real life.
Reply 14
Def go for the real one. Never trust internet men. I mean for all you know I might be a balding middle aged man. You never know...
Reply 15
IzzyBR
Def go for the real one. Never trust internet men. I mean for all you know I might be a balding middle aged man. You never know...

Hell, we might all be. Every one of us a balding middle aged man huddled round our computers thinking we pulled one over on everyone :cool:
Lycos guy:meet him in a PUBLIC place if at all. you've only known him a week.
he may be a perv.be careful and not desperate.

2-4 hour drive guy: too far. it wont work.he has a gf ho he prob lives closer to. dont even go there if h thinks u have no self confidence he'll screw you over and huuuurt you.after all look at how he treats his gf. do you want that to happen to you?? he seems like a bastard. dont trust him.

DO MEET the fit guy at work see if he calls you. i think he likes you. it is no matter if he is foreign.what nationality is he?

and mostly, dont worry about being single. the bastard cheating guy knows u r gorgeous, its only a matter of time before more ppl think so.
Reply 17
Your considering meeting two guys from a chatroom who you have known just over a week?

strange people these days, how old are you?
yar souinds desperate. she should mary ME
Reply 19
lol yeh, i supose im desperate too
but the net is not the place to meet people :pcguru:

Latest

Trending

Trending