The Student Room Group

Liberty Park Coventry - opinions?

Hi there,

I'm interested in any opinions on Liberty Park accommodation; could anyone tell me about:
- size of the single study bedrooms,
- are the staff helpful & do deal with repairs/ problems quickly?
- do you have enough storage space in kitchens and bedroooms?
- is lack of a cleaner a problem?
- do you enjoy living there?

Also, when it comes to internet access I don't quite follow - is the 2MB connection included in the price and you only pay if you want extras, like 10MB or TV?

There's also Trinity Point - is that quite similar to Liberty Park?

Lots of Qs....thanks for your help :smile:
Reply 1
I don't know about Liberty Park, but my boyfriend lived in Trinity last year.

The rooms aren't too bad- he had a double but I saw the singles. They're well equipped with everything you'll need. All en-suite.
The staff are mostly helpful- Tom seemed to get on well with most of them and lots of them got to know me by sight.
In the kitchen you get one cupboard and a shelf in each of the kitchen and freezer. Drawers and wardrobe in the rooms.
Depends. Tom was a lazy git who never cleaned, but as long as you're not one of these people who'll live in a bombsite, and don't mind doing your share in the kitchen, you'll be OK.
He did, but like everyone does, near the end of the year you want to get out.
Reply 2
Thanks, that's really helpful :smile:
Reply 3
No worries :smile: Quote me next time though :p:
Reply 4
Hi, I've lived in both Trinity Point (as 1 of 6 in a flat) and Liberty Park (by myself in my own flat). Out of the 2 I would prefer Trinity Point, purely because the people that work there are nicer. When I was at Liberty, there was total ass of a security guard there. He may have left by now, I don't know.

In Liberty I had really bad problems with people playing music at all hours, the staff at Liberty did nothing, so I had to ring the Council, and get it sorted myself. It wasn't the sort of service I was expecting considering the amount of money I had paid.

But to be honest, if I had my time again I would just rent a house with other students - the typical student problems, such as loud music, door slamming and dirty plates, did not dissipate when I lived in Trinity or Liberty.
Reply 5
amelie1
Hi, I've lived in both Trinity Point (as 1 of 6 in a flat) and Liberty Park (by myself in my own flat). Out of the 2 I would prefer Trinity Point, purely because the people that work there are nicer. When I was at Liberty, there was total ass of a security guard there. He may have left by now, I don't know.

In Liberty I had really bad problems with people playing music at all hours, the staff at Liberty did nothing, so I had to ring the Council, and get it sorted myself. It wasn't the sort of service I was expecting considering the amount of money I had paid.

But to be honest, if I had my time again I would just rent a house with other students - the typical student problems, such as loud music, door slamming and dirty plates, did not dissipate when I lived in Trinity or Liberty.

Was your flat a single studio, or a double? I can only find pictures of the double studio, I'm assuming the single is just the same but with a single bed?

Latest

Trending

Trending