The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
alex-hs
it's on the very top floor - I think it's actually the Ballroom rather than the dining room, but it always seems to get called that on exam timetables.

Cheers!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
alex-hs
it's on the very top floor - I think it's actually the Ballroom rather than the dining room, but it always seems to get called that on exam timetables.

Ah thanks, that did occur to me. It's just I thought it would have said Portland Ballroom. Stupid confusing portal!
Reply 22
frank070691
Ah thanks, that did occur to me. It's just I thought it would have said Portland Ballroom. Stupid confusing portal!

Very confusing, I even had to call them to make sure they knew it was a Saturday and they hadn't got it wrong! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Christian_j
Very confusing, I even had to call them to make sure they knew it was a Saturday and they hadn't got it wrong! :biggrin:

One of my friends once complained to his personal tutor about having an exam on a Saturday, but it was pointed out to him that every day is pretty much the same as a student!
Reply 24
alex-hs
One of my friends once complained to his personal tutor about having an exam on a Saturday, but it was pointed out to him that every day is pretty much the same as a student!

Very true! However I did have my dates mixed up and thought the 17th was today (must have subconsciously convinced myself they wouldn't put an exam on a weekend) and decided a week ago that I'd be going to visit a friend at their uni tomorrow, agreed to come and made arrangements then checked the calendar again, luckily realised my mistake and had to cancel it all :biggrin: (I then realised that it said 4:30pm for the one underneath, and not 9am, so I could have gone after all, but couldnt be bother to arrange everything again :s-smilie:)

It doesn't really bother me, it'll all be over by half ten anyway so it's not like I'm losing the day or anything, just found it surprising :smile:

EDIT: Sorry, that really makes no sense, my brain is frazzled! I'm orf to go and read this bloody book!
Reply 25
Looking back at this thread title, maybe 'Exam on Uni Park Tomorrow - No Hoper!!!' would have been more appropriate :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending