The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I passed mine first time about a month ago... with 14 minors!

Go me! :biggrin:
Reply 21
Xenon
Congrats!
I failed mine last week. :frown: was so nervous and my feet were shaking so badly initially that I failed the initial bay parking. Had never done such a bad bay park!

Well, I've never done a good bay park, and I passed. But I've never done one at all
Reply 22
well done! 3 minors is really impressive!

Have you been out on your own yet? That's the best feeling *ever*. Actually, you still get a warm glow for quite a while after (I passed in january, and i still giggle sadistically when I come out of school, drop into the car, and watch all the other ppl trudge to the buses)

Was it your first test?
Reply 23
Dickie
well done! 3 minors is really impressive!

Have you been out on your own yet? That's the best feeling *ever*. Actually, you still get a warm glow for quite a while after (I passed in january, and i still giggle sadistically when I come out of school, drop into the car, and watch all the other ppl trudge to the buses)

Was it your first test?

I haven't gone out on my own yet, but I have destroyed my L-plates. :smile: And yes it was my first test. :biggrin: I was under a lot of pressure to pass first time, as every one of my friends did, my boyfriend did and both my parents did...I also live in the test centre with the highest pass rate in the country. :biggrin:
Congratulations. And commisserations in advance of the lawsuit.

The optimism is very heartening, thank you Profesh, but I can assure you that it was purely down to nerves. :redface:
Congratulations! I've got mine really soon! Anyone got any tips for me?

People say to just relax and drive naturally but my tip is to focus very intensely on what you are doing so there's no chance of making a stupid mistake because of a concentration slip (i.e. stalling in the middle of a roundabout...)
I have my first one on thursday :eek:
Reply 25
I passed mine last week. Its such a great feeling to know you have passed. Well done!
Reply 26
can't wait to learn to drive!! still saving up 4 it cuz som ppl r f.uc.kin tight! (f.uc.kin dad)
Reply 27
~Sam~
Congratulations! I've got mine really soon! Anyone got any tips for me?

Try and make sure that nerves don't get the best of you. I didn't think that I would get that nervous, but my legs had other ideas. They started shaking from the off, and lasted till I left the test centre (after my failed bay park).
I was a single mark over the pass mark in both sections of my theory, and with 14 minors on my practical, I must be the most barely-allowed driver on the roads!
Reply 29
woot lucky u!!!! I would lovee to be able to drive sooo much but no job no money no lessons meh well maybe 1 day :P :biggrin:
Reply 30
I passed today :biggrin:
4 Minors
Reply 31
How many lessons did you have?
Reply 32
well dun mate!!!
I drove for the first time from glasgow back home :biggrin: was well chuffed..... yea i am rather sad lol
Reply 33
v130387
I passed today :biggrin:
4 Minors

what car are u planin on gettn or have u already got ?
Reply 34
Yay just got my car few days ago!...Im free...cept im scared to go into a car park and park it :frown: ...passed my test bout a month ago with one minor! wooo...second test tho :biggrin:
Reply 35
JonathanH
with 14 minors on my practical, I must be seriously lucky

Fixed
Reply 36
sumitk87
what car are u planin on gettn or have u already got ?

Just got insured on my mums car, cant really afford my own car
Reply 37
Peppi
well dun mate!!!
I drove for the first time from glasgow back home :biggrin: was well chuffed..... yea i am rather sad lol

lol, i was like that when i started driving,
Reply 38
ive booked mine ... well scared!!
Reply 39
i passed mine on tuesday! was like winning the lottery beacuse i failed first time. 5 minors :smile: xxxxx

Latest

Trending

Trending