The Student Room Group

Driving theory test tips

Driving theory test tips
Reply 1
Original post by Henok123
Driving theory test tips

depends what sort of learner you are, but I would just recommend downloading the official dvsa theory test app (costs about £4.99) and do all of the multiple choice practice questions there. if you have a good memory doing them about two weeks before your test is a good bet, plus they have like 34 hazard perception practice videos which imo is more than enough to assure a good enough score to pass. in the exam, most of the questions are the ones that are on the app, and you can also do mock practice tests where you can see your results. good luck!
100% agree. Would defo recommend the app! I've been using it and just passed my theory test today. It's really easy to just do a few questions or a practice hazard perception whenever you're on your phone or waiting around.

The app also has a guarantee which means if you do all the questions on there, some of the hazard perception videos and a certain number of mock tests, they'll apparently refund your theory test if you fail it first time.

Would also recommend reading the highway code and learning traffic signs.
Reply 3
Original post by BluePanda02
100% agree. Would defo recommend the app! I've been using it and just passed my theory test today. It's really easy to just do a few questions or a practice hazard perception whenever you're on your phone or waiting around.

The app also has a guarantee which means if you do all the questions on there, some of the hazard perception videos and a certain number of mock tests, they'll apparently refund your theory test if you fail it first time.

Would also recommend reading the highway code and learning traffic signs.

omg congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending