The Student Room Group
I am trying to do an essay. Only 1700 words to go! :p:
Reply 27381
helloooooo guess whos back :smile: :hugs:

missed u filly :smile:
B_e_x
I am trying to do an essay. Only 1700 words to go! :p:

How many have you done? 300? :p: Well good luck with it!
Fluent in Lies
Real modules? Or mocks? Good luck!

They're scholarship exams for Bangor University, I doubt I'll get the grades to go there unless I do well in those. But I'm not worried, they should be okay.
Cazzi
helloooooo guess whos back :smile: :hugs:

missed u filly :smile:

hellooo :hugs:

Missed you too - what have you been up to?
right, i'm off now :frown: great talking to you all again though! :hello:
AndrewsJoseph
They're scholarship exams for Bangor University, I doubt I'll get the grades to go there unless I do well in those. But I'm not worried, they should be okay.

Well all the best! Study hard and whatnot.
*starry_eyed_*

Bye :ciao:

And hello Cazzi :hello:
*starry_eyed_*

:hello: bibibi. Nice to see you again.
Fluent in Lies
How many have you done? 300? :p: Well good luck with it!

Yeh :p: i just cant seem to write what i want to. It comes out rubbishy. :redface:
Reply 27390
Fluent in Lies
hellooo :hugs:

Missed you too - what have you been up to?

family crap mosta the time, rents have finally gone back to work so i can tsr again!

ive only just woken up lol :redface: ...sooo lazy

u been up 2 much ?

hey AJ :smile:
B_e_x
Yeh :p: i just cant seem to write what i want to. It comes out rubbishy. :redface:

When I did essays (yearsandyears ago) I alwasy had to work through them about 5 times changing bits and re-arrangeing paragraphd. The first draught I would write would be soo crap; I just write in separately decent but ultimately unrelated sentances which mens the essay all have no 'flow' to them.
Cazzi
family crap mosta the time, rents have finally gone back to work so i can tsr again!

u been up 2 much ?

hehe I just woke up at 11:30 - Nah nothing hugely exciting since I got back from hols. Just spending time with the lovely people on here.
Fluent in Lies
When I did essays (yearsandyears ago) I alwasy had to work through them about 5 times changing bits and re-arrangeing paragraphd. The first draught I would write would be soo crap; I just write in separately decent but ultimately unrelated sentances which mens the essay all have no 'flow' to them.

Im not too bad at making it flow, its just making it sound..intellectual! :redface: and its not the most thrilling of questions, we had one jus like it on our exam. :rolleyes:
Cazzi

u been up 2 much ?

Your avatar is so cute :biggrin:
Reply 27395
Fluent in Lies
hehe I just woke up at 11:30 - Nah nothing hugely exciting since I got back from hols. Just spending time with the lovely people on here.

hehe, we're as bad as each other. my body clocks been all wrong since new years eve when i was out dancing till 4am lol. im sooooo tired.
Reply 27396
AndrewsJoseph
Your avatar is so cute :biggrin:

awww thank you. i saw 101 dalmations the other day and coluldnt resist putting one on!

i love dogs lol
B_e_x
Im not too bad at making it flow, its just making it sound..intellectual! :redface: and its not the most thrilling of questions, we had one jus like it on our exam. :rolleyes:

Mmm mine are always a bit pseudointellectual; convoluted one might say. But I always got good marks for them in the end even if they did take forever to write.

it does help to have a nice question/title though :smile:
Does anyone else find this very funny in a theaman sort of way? Cos I can't stop laughing.

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3886452#post3886452
Fluent in Lies
Mmm mine are always a bit pseudointellectual; convoluted one might say. But I always got good marks for them in the end even if they did take forever to write.

it does help to have a nice question/title though :smile:

A bit what :eek: ha yeh, i so shouldnt be at uni.i hate essays. :rolleyes:

Latest