The Student Room Group
e11even
:eek: It's that evil smily again :mad:

Hi Shylock :smile:

evil smiley? Which one? :s:

And yes I know its a delicacy - I wasnt entirely joking :p:
TSR better not crash again, I have nothing else to do seeing as I can't go on KoL again today :frown:
Reply 28342
booooo!
F1 fanatic
evil smiley? Which one? :s:

And yes I know its a delicacy - I wasnt entirely joking :p:

The evil rolleyes smiley :mad:
i'm gonna study be back in a bit xx
Shylock

Good idea! bibi.
Reply 28347
Shylock
:eviltongu
Fluent in Lies
The evil rolleyes smiley :mad:

Why is it evil :bawling:

That must make me really evil. Im one of the highest users of the rolleyes smiley :frown: - according to a thread in the back room. :s:

Why is it evil :frown:
F1 fanatic
Why is it evil :bawling:

That must make me really evil. Im one of the highest users of the rolleyes smiley :frown: - according to a thread in the back room. :s:

Why is it evil :frown:

Its just so ambiguous. I realise in lots of cases people use it to indicate sarcasm (which some might oppose in itself) but you cant tell its just so deeply cutting. I use the comparason; when people give you the "what the hell have i just trodden in" look.

E.v.i.l.
Fluent in Lies
Its just so ambiguous. I realise in lots of cases people use it to indicate sarcasm (which some might oppose in itself) but you cant tell its just so deeply cutting. I use the comparason; when people give you the "what the hell have i just trodden in" look.

E.v.i.l.

I tend to use it predominantly as a thinking smiley. The kind of equivalent of :*) on MSN. Although I do occasionally use it sarcastically I must confess. :redface:
Reply 28351
hello people... i am only here for a little while...
Fluent in Lies

E.v.i.l.

:withstupi

:wink:

--------------

Hello Vienna :smile:
Reply 28353
vienna!!
hey :wavey:
Reply 28355
ooooo who is evil?
:bawling: Not am I only getting ignored in school, i'm getting ignored on TSR :frown:
Reply 28357
hey emy!!!

lol some dude just came to try and get us to switch gas companies and his only argument was that it was cheaper:biggrin: i managed to get rid of him easily

--------------

xemilyx
:bawling: Not am I only getting ignored in school, i'm getting ignored on TSR :frown:
:hugs:
Hey CV :hugs: That sounded like fun lol.
I'm so utterly bored :frown:
xemilyx
hey :wavey:

hello there :wavey:

Latest