nestle is evil and so is nescaffe
Reply 47061
gi jane
hi there hope you are well :ciao:

:wavey:
but i can't help wanting the bubbles

bubble bubble bubble
Mystical
I never tell family when i am ill because They hav never cared. they never care when i fail my exams well actually wrong about that they fly off the handle because they want me in a job earning a lot of money. but they don't care when all my dreams are destroyed because they never encouraged me. they don't care wheni am in pain. they don't care when i am ill. so i don't tell them.

Aww Vienna :hugs:

I'm sure they do care about you! It may not seem like it at times, but Im sure they do. It sounds to me like you need to have a talk with them. You need to have an open discussion saying how you feel about them. Basically saying what you just said about them not caring. They probably don't even realise how you feel. Openess is the key to resolving these issues. If you don't tell them how you feel they can never change!
Reply 47064
Paddington
but i can't help wanting the bubbles

bubble bubble bubble

omg you are like my stupid dad (obseessed with bubbles just like bubbles in Finding Nemo)
well AJ think of a title for me
Mystical
:wavey:

cool one away froma 1000 that must be a great well done

:party: :party: :party:
Paddington
marmalade is going well thanks f1
not been going too fast recently

fast? How do you mean?
Reply 47068
F1 fanatic
Aww Vienna :hugs:

I'm sure they do care about you! It may not seem like it at times, but Im sure they do. It sounds to me like you need to have a talk with them. You need to have an open discussion saying how you feel about them. Basically saying what you just said about them not caring. They probably don't even realise how you feel. Openess is the key to resolving these issues. If you don't tell them how you feel they can never change!

Even if i do tell them they will never change. and there they are trying to stop me from going to Aberystwyth uni (really good for law apparently* and the reason i want to go is to get away frommm them but they tell me i haver to go to Reading uni and i absoloutley hate it there! :frown: i am glad i am not at Reading uni nuntil 2007 and even then i might not go there.
Reply 47069
gi jane
cool one away froma 1000 that must be a great well done

:party: :party: :party:

Yeah just call me in an emergency :p:
If mental is what ya want, then mentals what ya get... hoohoohoo...?

Okaaaaaaayyyum...

What's the deal with the chocolate topic now.

Bubbles in bubble bath is nicer.
The film bubble boy is okay, but overall rubbish.
and
Bubble cars pi$$ me off.
x kat
well AJ think of a title for me

:hmmmm2: Baka Pink? :biggrin:
Mystical
Even if i do tell them they will never change. and there they are trying to stop me from going to Aberystwyth uni (really good for law apparently* and the reason i want to go is to get away frommm them but they tell me i haver to go to Reading uni and i absoloutley hate it there! :frown: i am glad i am not at Reading uni nuntil 2007 and even then i might not go there.

I'm going to Aberystwyth's open day tomorrow. It looks great, and the town is really nice too. If you want to go there, you shouldn't let them stop you!
Reply 47073
creamcrackered
If mental is what ya want, then mentals what ya get... hoohoohoo...?

Okaaaaaaayyyum...

What's the deal with the chocolate topic now.

Bubbles in bubble bath is nicer.
The film bubble boy is okay, but overall rubbish.
and
Bubble cars pi$$ me off.

total crud. poor poor you .
Reply 47074
AngryJellyfish
I'm going to Aberystwyth's open day tomorrow. It looks great, and the town is really nice too. If you want to go there, you shouldn't let them stop you!

i am not going to! i am going to go there whether thewyb like it or not!
Mystical

Never let them lead your life Vienna. You stick to your guns. Give your reasons for going. Tell them you want to go there and you don't like Reading?

Why don't they want you to go to Aberystwyth?
dont know, just going fast, no breaking the speed limit mind you :p:
Mystical
total crud. poor poor you .

:confused:

*feels quite empty and mystified, blank expression.*
I was born in Reading. But the Uni there doesn't do my course.
totally pink

don't knowwherethat came from ok AJ i'lltake your idea. i seem to have pink onthe brain today.

Latest