AngryJellyfish
Legolas' bow LOTR

no the pretty leaf brooch in LotR
gi jane
going now bye bye for now :p:

Bye bye Em... nice speaking with ya
Mystical
no you won't

I've only been late once before, he wasn't too happy!
Mystical
meh.

Thanks for the interest
AngryJellyfish
But... I'll be force fed iodine... or used to demonstrate the effects of arsenic on the human body!

no you will not i guarantee it how far away are the labs from where you are now?
Mystical
I can't remember the ones i realy like... but i know i wanna look at Bangor and Aberdeen and AQbersytsyth

Well then, thats 3 to email if you don't know. :smile:

Don't be afraid to ask things. Maybe try asking on tsr in the relevant uni sub forums too? :smile:

Anyways, I better be off now. Chin up Vienna :smile: I hope you feel better soon :hugs: and everything works out ok. Well done on the 1000 posts/ 1000 points.

Bye bye everyone :hello: take care!
Reply 47128
F1 fanatic

Don't be afraid to ask things. Maybe try asking on tsr in the relevant uni sub forums too? :smile:

Anyways, I better be off now. Chin up Vienna :smile: I hope you feel better soon :hugs: and everything works out ok. Well done on the 1000 posts/ 1000 points.

:hugs: :wavey:
I have missed lessons on a number of occassions but my teachers are never bothered... so it don't matter.

But I suppose if I miss too many I'll get real far behind. A lot is covered in just one lesson ususally.
x kat
no you will not i guarantee it how far away are the labs from where you are now?

It's a 15 minute approx. walk from here...
F1 fanatic

ttfn... see you again race car man
Reply 47132
AngryJellyfish
It's a 15 minute approx. walk from here...

yeah well... ummm....
creamcrackered
I have missed lessons on a number of occassions but my teachers are never bothered... so it don't matter.

But I suppose if I miss too many I'll get real far behind. A lot is covered in just one lesson ususally.

:ditto:
Reply 47134
x kat

meh i don't care if i miss any lessons they get to boring...
x kat

hoorah... I have something in common with someone
just run AJ therefore being able to stay here for longer.
I will run... now! BYE EVERYONE! :vroam:
x kat
just run AJ therefore being able to stay here for longer.

Make a cardboard cut out of yourself and get someone to put it in the room, and then ya can just stay here.
Oh. okay... you going now AJ...

World is crushed...

Should stay... have a nice lesson... with ya psycho teacher...:biggrin:

Latest