The Student Room Group
Reply 63600
creamcrackered
Why?
Is it your Bday... awwww :hugs: Oh yeah...

I'm gonna send you biggest TSR Bday message. I'll go think of it tonight, yeppo... gonna do that :biggrin:

awww :hugs: i might not be on tomorroew though... but guess what:eek: my mum went out and bought a computer and shge is getting the internet on it as well! :eek: but i won't use tsr at home because i don't want them seeing what i say... they will be shocked with me at what i can say and what i say about people.
Reply 63601
Hey peoples

bored at school.. think I should start revising, whats a good way to make a revision timetable?!
Reply 63602
Alpott
Hey peoples

bored at school.. think I should start revising, whats a good way to make a revision timetable?!

by organising it alll
Reply 63603
Wow that helps :wink:

should I do one subject a day or one subject every 20 minutes or something :O
Mystical
awww :hugs: i might not be on tomorroew though... but guess what:eek: my mum went out and bought a computer and shge is getting the internet on it as well! :eek: but i won't use tsr at home because i don't want them seeing what i say... they will be shocked with me at what i can say and what i say about people.

Oh. Well I'll leave it ya as a PM and ya can read it in your own time. Hope you have a great day. Have fun. Let ya hair down... :smile: :hugs:

Anyway, I gotta go get some dinner... Dunno when I'll be back. But take care all and ciao... :smile:

:hugs: :kiss: :wink: :smile: :cool:

:juggle: :ciao:
Oh. wait...

Before I go...

Two things:

First... Thanks for putting that poem in ya sig Vie, just noticed it. I'm so touched by it. You're too good to me. You really are :hugs:

and

Alpott... Are you a guy or a gal? Doesn't say on ya profile or anything?
Reply 63606
creamcrackered

I just realised my profile had been reset, put everything back :frown:
Reply 63607
creamcrackered
Oh. wait...

Before I go...

Two things:

First... Thanks for putting that poem in ya sig Vie, just noticed it. I'm so touched by it. You're too good to me. You really are :hugs:

and

:hugs: be back soon... miss you till then... but i mighht be up in law... thanks:smile: :hugs: well you are special... and only special things go in there.. and i need to update it again.
Reply 63609
AngryJellyfish
Blah :biggrin:

peekaboo?
Reply 63611
what?
well i'am back on for a few min at uin how are we all it has gone so hot outside and a bit windy :hugs:
where has everyone gone oh must be because i am here (jokeing with myself) oh well :party:
LOL, Hi aaron ' here
哈哈
Reply 63615
hi?:smile:
:bunny:
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg. french oral tomorrow. AIDEZ-MOI!

Spoiler

hey
bex :hugs:

Latest