The Student Room Group
Emsy
I cant sleep ... :frown: LNAT test 2moro morning :frown: *sighs*

aww :hugs: Don't worry about it ok. :smile: Just do your best and everything will be fine. Put some music or something on to take your mind off it :smile:. In fact I always find childrens story tapes help :p:

hralipour ---> I feel similarly about anyone who writes essays! :p: and what is this ticker timer?
omg u dont remember the ticker timer? it's the thing with the paper..all i remember is i used it in gcse to measure speed = distance/time or something like that lol!

i do essays!!:biggrin:

i am the queen of randomness..hmm that shoulda been my name! damn too late to change it lol
Reply 15322
F1 fanatic
aww :hugs: Don't worry about it ok. :smile: Just do your best and everything will be fine. Put some music or something on to take your mind off it :smile:. In fact I always find childrens story tapes help :p:

B.. b.. but it's so difficult :afraid: , multiple choice is going to be the worst, looking forward to the essay ... at least i know i'll be near the end and it looks easier. hehe :smile:

Ems x
Hralipour
omg u dont remember the ticker timer? it's the thing with the paper..all i remember is i used it in gcse to measure speed = distance/time or something like that lol!

i do essays!!:biggrin:

i am the queen of randomness..hmm that shoulda been my name! damn too late to change it lol

Oh we had light gates *feels proud*

Well done on your essayness. :biggrin: :hugs: :stupido:

And you still can change your name if you ask Pig nicely :smile: Just PM - but it would need to be Queen Random or similar - what you said would be too long I expect. :smile:
Emsy

B.. b.. but it's so difficult :afraid: , multiple choice is going to be the worst, looking forward to the essay ... at least i know i'll be near the end and it looks easier. hehe :smile:

Ems x

Well see it as a challenge :smile:. A test of you against the paper. A chance to push yourself and discover how good you really are :smile:. As I said try your best and stop worrying. A late night is not going to help your cause :rolleyes: :sleep:
lol ah i cant b bothered..light gates...what?! <lost>
--------------
U can do it, EM!!! :biggrin:
Reply 15326
Hehe :smile: ... oh well, can only do my best i suppose :rolleyes:
Hralipour
lol ah i cant b bothered..light gates...what?! <lost>
--------------
U can do it, EM!!! :biggrin:

light gates are a fancy piece of kit that uses a light beam across a gap. When the beam is cut it is recorded by a computer or data logger. You can then calculate the time between when 2 different light gates are cut. Its much more accurate than ticker timers etc :smile:
:lollypop:
Emsy
Hehe :smile: ... oh well, can only do my best i suppose :rolleyes:

Indeed - as long as you feel you have done your best than you can be satisfied and no-one can criticise you in any way :smile:

Best of luck :hugs: now get some sleep! :p:
ok all i read was blah blah blah blah blah light blah blah blah..lol
Hralipour
ok all i read was blah blah blah blah blah light blah blah blah..lol

Fair enough - I'll just shut up shall I? :p:
u know what i mean! if i started talkin to u about shakespeare or chaucer or the frnehc revolution (french*) you'd probs tell me to shut up
Hralipour
u know what i mean! if i started talkin to u about shakespeare or chaucer or the frnehc revolution (french*) you'd probs tell me to shut up

you started it :p:

And do go ahead if you like. Im one of those people who likes to learn stuff :p: :smile:
huh
Hralipour
huh

Little mistake there, they were meant to be smilies. Is it just me, or is this site crashing all the time? Probrably just this damn PC...
:hello: hows everyone this morning? xoxo
my comp keeps on going to the 'this page cannot be displayed' after i make a post :< not havin a very good morning, is it? poor lil thing!

hi tammy!!! aka gal i dont know :wink:
Reply 15339
Mine is too. It might be trying to get me back for throwing a teddy at it.

Latest