The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3040
Thats a really weird situation - might it have to do with the whole service thing? Im still contemplating grisley suicide though!
Reply 3041
No idea. Your board grade's definately in your paperwork, and normally after you've been selected or otherwise you'll get feedback in the form of your full report. They used to only send those to failed candidates, so you'd be a victim of your own success if you got in!
Wzz
No idea. Your board grade's definately in your paperwork, and normally after you've been selected or otherwise you'll get feedback in the form of your full report. They used to only send those to failed candidates, so you'd be a victim of your own success if you got in!

Then I'll shut up!
Reply 3043
Off to Cranwell tommorrow. Why does it have to be there not back at Biggin Hill then it would only be a 5 minute walk not a 4 hour train journey. Good Luck Nikki.
Rab
Off to Cranwell tommorrow. Why does it have to be there not back at Biggin Hill then it would only be a 5 minute walk not a 4 hour train journey. Good Luck Nikki.

Thanks, and good luck to you too. Don't forget to say hello! :smile:
Nikki, when are you off then? :smile:
sublime_envy
Nikki, when are you off then? :smile:

Tuesday a.m. Should be back home by Thurs eve if all goes well :smile:
Nikki J S
Tuesday a.m. Should be back home by Thurs eve if all goes well :smile:

well good luck :smile: I'm sure you'll pass
sublime_envy
well good luck :smile: I'm sure you'll pass

Thanks, I'll need it. On the positive side, there's always next year.... :rolleyes:
Hey there guest, i am the same age as u, 15 and ready to take GCSE's, what are your mock/predicted grades?

danny
Danny_AQA
Hey there guest, i am the same age as u, 15 and ready to take GCSE's, what are your mock/predicted grades?

danny

Is this on the right thread? :confused:
*grumbles* I have a crit point test on wednesday and I have hardly studied. I'm so dense sometimes but I just can't get up the energy to open those books :frown:
Reply 3052
Holly ****, this is probably the second largest thread in TSR.
Reply 3053
sublime_envy
*grumbles* I have a crit point test on wednesday and I have hardly studied. I'm so dense sometimes but I just can't get up the energy to open those books :frown:

know that feeling, books? open? nah!!!! was a stuggle at times for me at uni to do that, having exams just after new year maybe not the best of idea's :wink:
yeah. I'm in a bad mood so studying isn't top of the agenda at the moment.

gah don't remind me about uni, I have double exams in May to make up for what I have missed.
Well, I've just finished packing for D-Day tomorrow. :eek: I guess If I'm not ready now I never will be :bawling:
sublime_envy
yeah. I'm in a bad mood so studying isn't top of the agenda at the moment.

gah don't remind me about uni, I have double exams in May to make up for what I have missed.

Thought you'd got exemptions this year?
Reply 3057
Nikki J S
Well, I've just finished packing for D-Day tomorrow. :eek: I guess If I'm not ready now I never will be :bawling:

Good luck, nikki! I'm sure you'll do very well!! Let us know how it goes...
dirts
Good luck, nikki! I'm sure you'll do very well!! Let us know how it goes...

Thanks :smile: You never know, I might even be back on here tomorrow night having been sent home within hours of arriving :eek: :bawling: :bawling:
Nikki J S
Thought you'd got exemptions this year?
yeah but apparently not all the course work and lab books :mad:

Latest