The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The NWO is definately a real on-going plan. The plan, although not starting with him, was esteemed by Bush's father, and George Bush just inherited his father's plans. Both of them seem to have a taste for war, it seems, which explains quite a lot. Both professed "faith in Christ".

Reagan too had a taste for war, and was definately a devout Christian.

That's the problem with America; Christian warlords. It's like the Crusades almost.
Reply 21
diplomatieth

That is where a democratic, devolved and accountable world government comes in, where the representative is elected by the people and is directly answerable to them.

But that will never exist. It does not exist now.

Obama, for example is elected as President of the United States. He is elected by the people. But Obama is merely a pawn. The people who come up with the ideas (i.e. how best to rule and how best to deal with situations or to bring about change) are not the people who the people vote for. Obama does not sit in his office and think of ideas; he takes advice from his advisers.

It was Bill Clinton who once said that there are people behind the scenes who have far more power over how things are run than the President. And General MacAurthur is quoted saying:

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within."

This seems like a conspiracy but conspiracies are not always phantoms of peoples fertile imaginations.

Who rules the greatest nation on earth (Supposedly the U.S.)? Obama? I don't think so. He is just the jingle-jangle; the shiny keys that stir up the American people and give them something/ someone to aspire to. Or her may even be a distraction.

The real rulers are those who run the media; tv, radio, newspapers and magazines. They control people's opinions. They make people turn here and there, vote here and there, do here and do there. They control public opinion, they have the power to control people's emotions, to cause anarchy, for example.

People like Rupert Murdoch, Spielberg, Chernin, Westin, Lewis, Pearlstine. All of them are Jews (some of them support Zionism) very powerfull people, and most of them supported Bush's plans for the NWO.

So this is not a conspiracy. It is real. It is real that almost all the big media companies are run by Jews who support Bush, or had supported him. The power lies in the hands of Jews; and they are the ones who, through their media, stir the public to vote one way or the other. They have their finger on the pulse of public opinion, and they are able to persuade the public that their (public) opinion must lean this way or that way. Obama was voted in on public opinion; they wanted a black president for years; they wanted to end the old way of voting in the white Neo-cons and they wanted someone who was black and who could stand for something new.

It was a grand opportunity for the Jewish-run media:

It seems that many in our media want to elect Senator Barack Hussein Obama as president. In fact, the October 23, 2006 issue of Time magazine ran a cover story with Obama's picture and the headline, "Why Barack Obama Could Be The Next President." In another edition, Time magazine named Obama one of "the world's most influential people," and included him on a list of 20 "Leaders and Revolutionaries." What's behind the media hype?

http://www.aim.org/media-monitor/the-medias-obama-love-affair/
Martyn*

Forget Obama. He's clearly just a means. He's perfect for the next stage in the NWO. Even Kissinger himself admits. The American people aspire to Obama and it is through this, that the next stages of the NWO can be implimented. All the while, the American people will be star struck over Obama thinking he will bring them glory like some messiah. But behind all this there will be a few corrupt men pulling all the strings; and their plans are different to Obama's plans.

I have no idea what your media is telling you, but the American people are about as star stuck over Obama as you are star struck over Gordon Brown. He's not a popular president...take a look at some of the US polls and you'll see record low approval ratings.
Reply 23
Made in the USA
I have no idea what your media is telling you, but the American people are about as star stuck over Obama as you are star struck over Gordon Brown. He's not a popular president...take a look at some of the US polls and you'll see record low approval ratings.

Of course, I know that. I was talking about then not now. I know Obama's approval rating has markedly declined.

Latest

Trending

Trending