The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Yep, got my offer a week ago and you've just reminded me I need to take my deposit form tomorrow, thanks! :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Oo exciting! I applied for my accommodation about Monday I think it was. When can I expect to get an offer for something?

My first choice was an en-suite studio. I wasn't looking for a studio but at £250 more I thought hell why not!
Yep I got an ensuite offer aswell (:
Reply 4
TomLeigh
Oo exciting! I applied for my accommodation about Monday I think it was. When can I expect to get an offer for something?

My first choice was an en-suite studio. I wasn't looking for a studio but at £250 more I thought hell why not!

Just got my offer for an ensuite today :biggrin: took about a week to come through!
Reply 5
freeforever
Just got my offer for an ensuite today :biggrin: took about a week to come through!

Same for my studio :biggrin: Sending deposit tomorrow w00t
Reply 6
ya studio is just slightly more expensive. that's what i thought when i applied last year but i think it's quite anti-social..probably good for first years as you may not enjoy sharing the kitchen with people you don't know (just in case they are messy ones) but next year im going for ensuite with a few of my friends! :biggrin:
Reply 7
I got my offer for en-suite the other day too :biggrin::biggrin: i reaaaaaaallly hope i dont miss the grades or i will be unbelieveably GUTTED. :frown:
Reply 8
+epic
I got my offer for en-suite the other day too :biggrin::biggrin: i reaaaaaaallly hope i dont miss the grades or i will be unbelieveably GUTTED. :frown:

:ditto:
Reply 9
+epic

Me too!
Really really trivial stuff here but just wondering, do Broadgate ensuites have fixed showerheads? Not those which is attached by a water tube? (can't explain this clearly but I do hope you know wat i meant)
Reply 11
Hey!

Have an offer for a studio. Does anyone know if there is photos about studio somewhere on internet? I know there is one at their website but i´m hungry for more to be sure whether i take it or go for private sector.
Reply 12
Incoherence
Really really trivial stuff here but just wondering, do Broadgate ensuites have fixed showerheads? Not those which is attached by a water tube? (can't explain this clearly but I do hope you know wat i meant)

I have no idea!
Reply 13
Nottttts
Hey!

Have an offer for a studio. Does anyone know if there is photos about studio somewhere on internet? I know there is one at their website but i´m hungry for more to be sure whether i take it or go for private sector.

the best thing you can do is go and visit them! Photos will always make spaces look different from how they really are.
Reply 14
+epic
the best thing you can do is go and visit them! Photos will always make spaces look different from how they really are.

You´re right on that. Unfortunately i don´t have chance to visit UK and Nottingham before summerbreak from work.
Reply 15
Nottttts
You´re right on that. Unfortunately i don´t have chance to visit UK and Nottingham before summerbreak from work.

well I would say go with the studio; if you dont like it you can always rent out somwhere in the private sector at any time. Vice versa would be a lot harder.
Reply 16
+epic
well I would say go with the studio; if you dont like it you can always rent out somwhere in the private sector at any time. Vice versa would be a lot harder.

Isn´t it pretty hard to get out of a long accommodation contract?
Reply 17
Incredibly hard, yes!
Reply 18
wooo i'm applying for broadgate! helllo potential roomys!
i got my offer for large single study (is there anyone else you picked this type of room?)

also, i'm not sure how I pay the deposit.. do i just issue a cheque for the uni and post it to them?

Latest

Trending

Trending