The Student Room Group

Forum Search Problem

Hey

I was trying to search for Cambridge in the forum, but whenever I want to go to the next page of the results, the forum will refresh me to the original results page. I dont know if im making sense.. Let me rephrase it: I search for the term cambridge in the search page, which leads me to the results page, and when I try to go to the next results page (like page 2, or 3, or 9), the forum will just lead me to the same results page (which is the first, 1).

Is it a forum bug? I want to find more info about Cambridge and some other things, but the forum will limit me to one results page only...

Help :biggrin: Thanks
Reply 1
It's a known problem.
Reply 2
Alec
It's a known problem.

Yep.
Reply 3
But there is a solution - to see the second page just add "&page=2" (without the quotes) to see the second page and, then change the two to see other pages.
Reply 4
Adhsur
Yep.

And no one is going to try and fix it??

Arghhhh noooooooo
Cmon admins, we need your help...
:biggrin:
Reply 5
loftx
But there is a solution - to see the second page just add "&page=2" (without the quotes) to see the second page and, then change the two to see other pages.

Thanks I'll try it :biggrin:
Reply 6
loftx

Oh cool, I didn't know that. :smile:
Reply 7
The problem is becuase we are running with a beta version of the board which has quite a few problems. Most of them have some kind of work around like the one I posted above, but until we get the next version there's not much we can do.

Latest

Trending

Trending