The Student Room Group

Celebrities you were surprised to find out were gay.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
SiaSiaSia
Hahahah sorry :P
he even had sex with that girl who was acting as his daughter

I really want him and Billie together...

Noooo, you shattered my dream, damn you! I don't know about him and Billie, but what I do know is that him and Catherine Tate annoyed the hell out of me.
Gok Won
__Katy
Noooo, you shattered my dream, damn you! I don't know about him and Billie, but what I do know is that him and Catherine Tate annoyed the hell out of me.

Same but she was better than bloody Freema, I used to throw a cushion at the TV whenever she came on the screen. Stupid woman
Reply 303
SiaSiaSia
Same but she was better than bloody Freema, I used to throw a cushion at the TV whenever she came on the screen. Stupid woman

Urgh, I agree, but I think Tate was still worse. I think that the new girl (have no idea waht her name is, was Zoe in Eastenders?) might be interesting though. wish she had held out longer before they kissed though, where is the tension? Pah!
Reply 304
the guy from never mind those buzzcocks. i rly thought he was straight as..... but u know...........
__Katy
Urgh, I agree, but I think Tate was still worse. I think that the new girl (have no idea waht her name is, was Zoe in Eastenders?) might be interesting though. wish she had held out longer before they kissed though, where is the tension? Pah!

Urgh I didn't like her
she was too corny
and she didn't seem to shocked she was on a new planet :P
Reply 306
SiaSiaSia
Urgh I didn't like her
she was too corny
and she didn't seem to shocked she was on a new planet :P

Yeah fair point, but at least she'll give him a "run for his money" so to speak

We have totally highjacked this thread yanno :p: Which is precisely why I'm off to go sleep, night :yep:
Reply 307
This thread has been a revelation - Simon Amstell and Neil Patrick Harris were shocking!

You should make a big list on the OP lol. I don't know what the title would be though...
QwentyJ
ATTENTION: Wentworth Miller - not gay!

http://gossip.elliottback.com/is-wentworth-miller-gay/

I will put money on the fact he is!
yesioo
Russell T Davies was a shocker for me for some reason.

Hmm I dunno the fact that he created the original Queer As Folk for Channel 4 way back in 99 was a giveaway for me.
qwerty2012
:ditto: i cant imagine him getting it up the ass

funnily enough, i can...
Jimlon0
Yeah i was suprised about him actually, though i wouldn't say it actually changed my opinion of him. He's still pretty awesome.

well yeah, he's still a bloody genius etc.
Ian McKellen and Stephen Fry
Reply 313
In Little Britain I always thought Mat Lucas was the straight one and the other guy was gay, turns out its the other way round. Just goes to show.
QwentyJ
This proves the contrary: http://gossip.elliottback.com/is-wentworth-miller-gay/

If I had to believe one, I'd go for the man himself.

Aah but your article was January 2007, mine was April 2007.
Reply 315
Oo I tell you who else I was surprised about - George Michael! I was gobsmacked! And gutted :frown: Haha, looking back, I don't know why it was such a shock!

I didn't think Wentworth Miller was gay, but then I guess it's not that much of a surprise...actually, no, I go with my original thought, it is a bit of a surprise!

And Channing Tatum?! When I first read that on here I was like, no way! But then I thought, I looked him up after seeing him in Stop-Loss, in which he was really macho, and saw some of his modelling pics and thought, hmm, these don't look entirely straight!

He's not really a celebrity, but for some reason I was surprised the guy who plays Elliott in Hollyoaks is gay.

Phil from House Invaders was another shocker! He's a big strong builder, I can't believe he's gay, and he's with this horrible weedy bloke!

I was surprised Portia De Rossi was gay, and by the fact she got with Ellen Degenerate.

Who else...Derren Brown...I was really icked out that Pat Butcher's gay, that's just gross.
Reply 316
Inconceivable
Jeremy Sheffield. My mum wouldn't believe me:p: (he's the guy from Holby City and the France/Britain car advert)

Oh gosh Jeremy Sheffield! I remember I was absolutely GUTTED when I found out he was gay, I used to love him!
Lindsay Lohan, though she may be bi?
Reply 318
130ss
James May. i was like wtf, when he came out..

James May!!!
are you serious, lol
sazzle7
I heard something about Ste from Hollyoaks being gay.. but then I've also heard he's living with the girl who plays Michaela so maybe not?!! Unless they're just flatmates..

I heard about ste too, reckon its true

Quick Reply

Latest