The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

xkarenlouisex
Excuse me that tan was months ago in my profile picture I have no fake tan on which is how I look now Ive learnt from that mistake.

Why are you gong out of your way just to be a dick to me Ive never said anything horrible or acted like a dick to you before.

Heh, you asked love...

Besides, I'm not going out of my way, you're just an amusing detour.
Reply 41
Either a 'dirty hippie' or a 'nerd'. I personally like the marriage of the two, stonerd.
why are you all being so unnecessarily rude and mean to the OP?

I think she's beautiful :smile:
Reply 43
FiveFiveSix
Don't seem to recall you doing much to dispel the myth...

:biggrin:

:shy2:

I found out today one of my other nicknames in the ACF was 'poshgayboy'.
Nick_000
:yep:

Haha. I'm joking! I meant it in a nice way. Steretypically, you are a hot, pretty blonde girl who is fairly shallow and displays a interest in consumerism (handbags, clothes and the rest).

I didn't mean slut! :o:

Well thanks on the most part :smile:

But I am far from shallow people who know me would describe me as complex if anything Im a thoughtful thing at times :smile:
Reply 45
I don't *think* I've really been stereotyped in real life (except jointly with my sisters for being triplets) but on TSR I've been stereotyped as being posh just because I love classical music! :rolleyes:
Reply 46
I once met a 23 year old woman who was a lesbian and loved (mens) football and gaming. What would she be type casted as? :s-smilie:
Reply 47
Subcutaneous

What happened to annaspanner_89?
FiveFiveSix
Heh, you asked love...

Besides, I'm not going out of my way, you're just an amusing detour.

The thread wasn't initially about me it was about other TSR members.

Tbh you seem pretty shallow sure you got the looks but you're an arse unnecessarily (sp), say what you like about me just think its abit rude tbh when Ive never disrespected you.
Prudy
:shy2:

I found out today one of my other nicknames in the ACF was 'poshgayboy'.

Really? That's a tad... harsh... I certainly never heard that one.

May have heard 'Prince' used in conjunction with your first name however :p:

Don't ever change though, will you? :yep:
Reply 50
Been called Emo because ive had Emo mates, same with chavs.
Also i use to wear emoish clothes & listen emoish musicso got called it then. I like a few chavy songs now and then, but not much. I really cannot stand chavs, even though i live in a place full of them its hell :frown:

The worst i got called the other week, a snob! When i am far from it, she doesnt know the meaning of the word, she was just calling it me for other reasons and probs dint know what other word to call me.
Subcutaneous

Aww gee thanks.
Guess its to be expected people see I have blonde hair and gosh I wear makeup so I must be plastic and really dense etc.

When in reality in my life Ive porobably been through far much more **** then alot of people on here.
Reply 52
FiveFiveSix
Really? That's a tad... harsh... I certainly never heard that one.

May have heard 'Prince' used in conjunction with your first name however :p:

Don't ever change though, will you? :yep:

Haaha, yes I remember that one.

I came across it whilst looking at a photo by Tom Dixon that he and male Mahoney had commented on.

Certainly not - would be lynched at my uni if I changed into one of those.....oiky lot. (Same for you old boy, better shed the infanteer type in you if you're to fit in. (In the decent circles that is. :wink:)
xkarenlouisex
Aww gee thanks.
Guess its to be expected people see I have blonde hair and gosh I wear makeup so I must be plastic and really dense etc.

When in reality in my life Ive porobably been through far much more **** then alot of people on here.

life isnt about looks or 'whos done more' than who

at the end of the day if you're happy with your own life; then thats ok- people forget how precious it is
xkarenlouisex
The thread wasn't initially about me it was about other TSR members.

Tbh you seem pretty shallow sure you got the looks but you're an arse unnecessarily (sp), say what you like about me just think its abit rude tbh when Ive never disrespected you.

Well, why ask others if you're unwilling to hear a few home truths yourself?

Shallow, me? Hahaha, yes dear, if you like. I may be an arse, but do you like it up the aforementioned orifice? If so, PM me...

Besides, it's the internet. Take anything you read seriously at your peril. You look far too high maintenance for my liking anyway, I like someone a bit more... Natural.
Prudy
Haaha, yes I remember that one.

I came across it whilst looking at a photo by Tom Dixon that he and male Mahoney had commented on.

Certainly not - would be lynched at my uni if I changed into one of those.....oiky lot. (Same for you old boy, better shed the infanteer type in you if you're to fit in. (In the decent circles that is. :wink:)

Christ, I came across a set of photos the other day... The days when I fondly imagined I actually knew how to shape a beret. I get the feeling if I met my 14 year old self now, I'd probably punch me :yep:

Ah, I'm the original social chameleon me, just you watch. I'll have them eating out of my hand, and be buggering their horsey sisters witless when their backs are turned.
FiveFiveSix
Well, why ask others if you're unwilling to hear a few home truths yourself?

Shallow, me? Hahaha, yes dear, if you like. I may be an arse, but do you like it up the aforementioned orifice? If so, PM me...

Besides, it's the internet. Take anything you read seriously at your peril. You look far too high maintenance for my liking anyway, I like someone a bit more... Natural.

I dont mind honesty, heck Im all for it but when you're just being an idiot for the sake of it I think its pretty rude tbh. Im not high maintenance just cause I wear makeup. Im quite happy to just shove my hair up and abit of mascara/lippy and go out the house. I just prefer to have makeup on cause it makes me feel more confident I feel like a friggin beast without it lol.

Anyway cba with just going back and fourth with silly comments.
Reply 57
i like boys.
Reply 58
xkarenlouisex
I always get people saying I sound posh because of my accent its annoying LOL.

lol yep, i live up north and someone once didn't believe i came from here due to my accent. They were like you can't have lived here all your life, lol.
Subcutaneous
life isnt about looks or 'whos done more' than who

at the end of the day if you're happy with your own life; then thats ok- people forget how precious it is

They really do I appreciate it so much cause of everything, hence why I hate sterotyping etc its hurtful and just separates people further when at the end of the day stripped of clothes etc were all the same.

Latest

Trending

Trending