The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rinaldhounited
1)I do understand your arguments, but the IB is not very objective if you think about it. They only care about their own reputation, and maybe for them, the harder it is to get the diploma, the more elite they will seem. (Maybe I'm just being cynical here...)

2) I believe that the exam stress is what makes all the difference and this should not be ignored. Because neither the IBO nor the teachers know the psychological games playing in our minds, they cannot fully understand the situation the students have faced.

I'm not saying that the IB should take in every word we tell them, all I am saying is that, maybe each school can also have student evaluations which they can take into consideration...

Mmm I kinda disagree with ur first point there. I do agree that the Ib has to keep up its standards and be the more "challenging" version of the a- levels. However, I dont think hundreds of students protesting against an IB paper will give them much rep. I know that I wouldn't be attracted to a program that makes me work my butt off and then is impossible to succeed in. Positive rep would be a group saying how great the IB is, not a petition against it!

Latest

Trending

Trending