The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Am I the only one doing it then? lol
Reply 2
Badly, I've got FP3 tomorrow as well and.... arrrgh
to be fair much better now than last week, should get an A- just
Reply 3
I'm doing that on friday as well as FP3 tomorrow. Quite scared now because these 2 exams are the my most important ones.
I also have FP2 & FP3 this week. I'm reasonably confident, despite having an intense headache. That said, if I were to suffer some sort of personal trauma on the morning of the exam I may end up dropping a mark.
Pretty confident on these, though this may be partly due to already have plently applied modules under my belt, so theres no real pressure on the exams.
Reply 6
FP3 tomorrow! ARGH! all this groups revision is like being back in GCSE biology :'(

happy with vectors though

anyone taking M3 soon?
Reply 7
Glutamic Acid
That said, if I were to suffer some sort of personal trauma on the morning of the exam I may end up dropping a mark.

That can be arranged.
Hathlan
That can be arranged.

Oh, there's really no need for that: you have so much to live for!
Reply 9
Glutamic Acid
Oh, there's really no need for that: you have so much to live for!

Ahahahahaha.

Mainly however, it's 'cause I don't need no subterfuge to whip yo ass.

p.s. emenies lol
Hathlan
Ahahahahaha.

Bold words, but I fear you cannot back them up! What is it you have? D1, hah. And you still won't even flagellate my bottom.
Hathlan
Ahahahahaha.

p.s. emenies lol

Glutamic Acid
Bold words, but I fear you cannot back them up! What is it you have? D1, hah. And you still won't even flagellate my bottom.

You both state that if I email the other I'll get free sex, does that mean if I email both of you I'll get a threesome? :teeth:
Reply 12
Glutamic Acid

I'm really slow tonight, I didn't notice the BOLD WORDS pun even though it was the least subtle thing ever. :sad: Must be all the D1 rubbish clogging up my brain.
Reply 13
scott8anthony
You both state that if I email the other I'll get free sex, does that mean if I email both of you I'll get a threesome? :teeth:

I'd need to confer with my partner in crime.
Reply 14
woooo simplex!

i think my teacher has now contradicted himself atleast 5 times on how to do this algorithm. i guess ill let him off considering its his first time teaching it.
Hathlan
I'm really slow tonight, I didn't notice the BOLD WORDS pun even though it was the least subtle thing ever. :sad: Must be all the D1 rubbish clogging up my brain.

Or just wholesome slowness. :smile: (Besides, are you serious saying that there's enough D1 stuff, or wait, that your brain is small enough such that the rubbish can clog it up? Hah.)

scott8anthony

That depends. I'd need a photograph, STI test results and a complete list of maths and further maths module scores.
i've got fp1 on friday (mei) not really worried though. maths modules are so much easier to revise for than other subjects' modules.
Glutamic Acid

That depends. I'd need a photograph, STI test results and a complete list of maths and further maths module scores.

See avatar, highly unlikely (:rolleyes:), C1-4: 98, 100, 100, to be taken; M1-3: 100, 98, 98; D1: 91; S1-2: 100, 94; FP1-2:to be taken.

So am I in? :party:
Reply 18
Glutamic Acid
Or just wholesome slowness. :smile: (Besides, are you serious saying that there's enough D1 stuff, or wait, that your brain is small enough such that the rubbish can clog it up? Hah.)

Oh hohoho aren't you a comedian? You must agree that it turns one's brain to mush.

I'm down with this. Don't want any of your dirty sechshual disheashes (being poor at maths being the worst of them all).
Reply 19
scott8anthony
See avatar, highly unlikely (:rolleyes:), C1-4: 98, 100, 100, to be taken; M1-3: 100, 98, 98; D1: 91; S1-2: 100, 94; FP1-2:to be taken.

So am I in? :party:

i dont think anyone can say no to those :wink:

nice job on M3! i have been doing it as an extra module in spare lessons, not really done a full paper on it yet :s-smilie:

you do your modules in a weird order. not done C4 yet? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending