The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
olegirona
poo comes out of there ffs. i must admit, they are quite appealing to the eye but the minute my face gets anywhere near it i am overwhelmed by the smell of human waste. as a result it has become apparant that the world must answer my question:

and it is...

WHY ARE US DUDES SO OBSESSED WITH GIRL'S BUMS...POO COMES OUT OF THAT THING FFS :yep:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:Rofl, great way to start and finish. :yep:
Its the shape and the sight of them I guess. Personally I am more of a fan of breasts.
Stop it, you're lying !!!!!!

Thats not how it is :frown:
Reply 4
So? Urine comes out of genitalia, and milk from breats....
Reply 5
because they feel great
Reply 6
Because they look like a nice place to slot in a willy.
Reply 7
I think it takes away from the disgust of the thought of poo coming out of them by imagining your penis going into them.

Or that they are just nice and soft.
Reply 8
I'm not a fan tbh...never really got it myself...
olegirona
poo comes out of there ffs. i must admit, they are quite appealing to the eye but the minute my face gets anywhere near it i am overwhelmed by the smell of human waste. as a result it has become apparant that the world must answer my question:

and it is...

WHY ARE US DUDES SO OBSESSED WITH GIRL'S BUMS...POO COMES OUT OF THAT THING FFS :yep:

Have you only had girls with poor hygiene?
Girls don't poo.
Reply 11
girls poo is nice
Reply 12
The fact that poo comes out of there is the reason I like them so much. I like to lick it :ninja:
Reply 13
TheBlindestPilot
Girls don't poo.

This.
Reply 14
Forget guys, I'm obsessed with womens bums. (straight, btw) They are great! Especially big ones. I wish mine was bigger and more bouncy, it would be so cool!
Reply 15
TheBlindestPilot
Girls don't poo.

fact. :yep:
Reply 16
they look/feel nice
Reply 17
i was watching a programme once in which they discussed why men like the sight of womens bums, its something to do with being feminine and fertility :s-smilie: i fail to see the link
:rofl: Overactive male hormones and not much else to do?
Reply 19

Latest