The Student Room Group

lnat - i flunked it

hi guys just sat my lnat and it was so so hard, not sure if it was just me but was a lot like arbitio. absolutely flunked my essay too. so upset and is it even worth applying to cambridge anymore as i don’t expect it to be any good. ;(( i put in a lot of effort aswell so really disappointed. let me know
Reply 1
Original post by Viafrancis
hi guys just sat my lnat and it was so so hard, not sure if it was just me but was a lot like arbitio. absolutely flunked my essay too. so upset and is it even worth applying to cambridge anymore as i don’t expect it to be any good. ;(( i put in a lot of effort aswell so really disappointed. let me know

they've taken lower liek someone got in oxford with 18. aint the end of the world. i only got 600 words on my essay so bit bummed on that dm me if u wanna chat

Don't worry about it too much, it's very subjective how people find the exam and it definitely was harder this year in my opinion. They mark it on a curve so all you need to do is get slightly above the average. Wait till February and for now focus on other aspects of your application/A levels. Well done for doing it! :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 3
I did my LNAT yesterday too, I feel like I’ve flunked it as well. Section A was hell, the passages are easier to read than the ones on Arbitio but the questions are less, if not, equally difficult. I hope my section B can compensate for the lower score in section A. lol good luck anyway😭😭
Original post by Trrryyy
I did my LNAT yesterday too, I feel like I’ve flunked it as well. Section A was hell, the passages are easier to read than the ones on Arbitio but the questions are less, if not, equally difficult. I hope my section B can compensate for the lower score in section A. lol good luck anyway😭😭

Same! The topics are easy and passages are easier to read but the questions confused me more than the ones on arbitro so I didn’t have time to finish and answered randomly at the end :frown:. My essay was okay so I’m just praying it balances out.
Reply 5
Original post by sofigvp2000
Same! The topics are easy and passages are easier to read but the questions confused me more than the ones on arbitro so I didn’t have time to finish and answered randomly at the end :frown:. My essay was okay so I’m just praying it balances out.

i’m sure you did amazing! i was so upset after but now i feel a bit better about it im sure it’s great xx
Reply 6
Original post by Trrryyy

SAME why were to questions so incomprehensible i had no idea what they were asking sometimes
Reply 7
SAME why were to questions so incomprehensible i had no idea what they were asking sometimes

plus the test center was swarmed with truck drivers who literally talk during the exam and have their phone out. Coupled with other LNAT people frantically typing and clicking, kind of made it harder to think and concentrate. But I guess we will see lmao
Reply 8
Original post by Trrryyy
plus the test center was swarmed with truck drivers who literally talk during the exam and have their phone out. Coupled with other LNAT people frantically typing and clicking, kind of made it harder to think and concentrate. But I guess we will see lmao

literally the old keyboards were stressing me out a girl next to me was smashing it bc she was doing her essay while i was on my mcq
Reply 9

I'm sure you've done better than expected!! I found some of the passages a lot more abstract than the simulation test and it was a lot harder to use the process of elimination for some of the questions. This year was hard so I bet the score will reflect that on the bell curve

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending