The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

aurelia, phillipa n chloe for girls (aurelia being the sweet portugese girl off love actually), boys .... erm, hugh (hugh grant is mighty fine) - quite like romeo but only when it's pronounced "row-may-oh" but then no one ever pronounces it like that so that's never gonna happen! adam's really cool too
Reply 101
Lana
I have no idea yet. :confused:

Lyra or Kyra for a girl :biggrin:
no ideas for boys names yet....guess im hoping there wont be any (ive got too many brothers!)
I love names like:

Zaccharias (sp?)
Isaac
Isabella
Bethany
Ella
India

Unusual ones anyway- don't want my children being common :smile:

Ruthie xx
Reply 103
Boy
Jake, Josh, Seth, Jalmari, Juhani, Niko

Girl
Lara, Sophie, Holly, Chloe, Aamu, Amalia, Anneli, Maria
Chloe is so common just now. Leave it a decade or two before so naming a girl.
YAY! im the onli one to have seaid ELIZA!
Lana
I have no idea yet. :confused:

names for Girls I like... Aiden, Lilah, Mary

Names for boys.... Declan, Derik, Elton
Reply 107
Girls names: Gabriella, Imogen, Paris
Boys name: Pierce, Jordan, Alexi
Reply 108
but i dont want kids so i guess i'll have to force them on my nephews/nieces!
Dick and Dom :biggrin:
Reply 110
BlackHawk
I guess that means whenever we decide to have kids and I go through the pain of having them, you'll be the one naming them? I think not mister :p: :wink:

I'm sure the pain of childbirth is a myth :p:

Besides, I have to have at least 50% say in what they're called... if you like Alexander and I like Fred, we could have.. .err...
Wzz
I'm sure the pain of childbirth is a myth :p:

Besides, I have to have at least 50% say in what they're called... if you like Alexander and I like Fred, we could have.. .err...

Fine, we'll wait until they discover a way for men to have them

you can have 33% say seeing as I have to deal with pregnancy :wink:

Alexander is a lovely name
Zurich
Boy
Jake, Josh, Seth, Jalmari, Juhani, Niko

Girl
Lara, Sophie, Holly, Chloe, Aamu, Amalia, Anneli, Maria

:cool: :biggrin:
Reply 113
BlackHawk
Fine, we'll wait until they discover a way for men to have them

you can have 33% say seeing as I have to deal with pregnancy :wink:

Alexander is a lovely name

Errr... I think we might leave it with you. I'd look pretty ungainly being preganant. And alright, I'll accept 33%.... does that mean you can outvote me 2-1 in every naming, or do we have to have 3 so I can name one and you name two? :wink:
Wzz
Errr... I think we might leave it with you. I'd look pretty ungainly being preganant. And alright, I'll accept 33%.... does that mean you can outvote me 2-1 in every naming, or do we have to have 3 so I can name one and you name two? :wink:

I'm sure we'll come to some sort of arrangement if you manage to convince me to shelve my career long enough to take maternity leave, get as big as a house, have horrible mood swings, feel ugly and bloated, and have to endure the pain of childbirth. Do that three times over and I'm sure you can name one :wink:
Reply 115
Girls: Elizabeth and Lily-Rose

Boys: Fredderick and Jack
Sopheh
Girls: Elizabeth and Lily-Rose

Boys: Fredderick and Jack

Elizabeth is a nice name :smile:

*pretends she didn't see Freddrick*
Reply 117
BlackHawk
Elizabeth is a nice name :smile:

*pretends she didn't see Freddrick*

Well, Freddie... :biggrin:
Reply 118
BlackHawk
convince me to shelve my career long enough to take maternity leave, get as big as a house, have horrible mood swings, feel ugly and bloated, and have to endure the pain of childbirth.

You know fine I'd still find you absolutely beautiful, I'd put up with any mood swings, and I'd be there to hold your hand. And afterwards, you also know fine I'd let you do the naming after what you'd been through. :love:
Wzz
You know fine I'd still find you absolutely beautiful, I'd put up with any mood swings, and I'd be there to hold your hand. And afterwards, you also know fine I'd let you do the naming after what you'd been through. :love:

what did I do to deserve you. I better stake my claim on you properly before some other women discovers how wonderful you are :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending