The Student Room Group

If you could be any cartoon character, which one would you be?

I might say Belle out of 'Beauty and the Beast' because shes gorgeous and loves books like MOI and plus she ends up with her prince charming and I'm into the whole happily ever after thing at the moment :p: But my friends would probably say I'm more like Deedee out of Dexter's Lab :rolleyes:

P.S. I love Donkey from Shrek too. He would be my pet :wink: :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i wanna be winny the pooh :biggrin:
Reply 2
storm from the x-men
or god from the simpsons
Reply 3
Peter Pan... :biggrin:
Reply 4
benieam
storm from the x-men
or god from the simpsons

God from the simpsons? I think I missed that episode :confused:
Reply 5
the fairy godmother
Reply 6
id love to be bugs bunny or wacko from the animaniacs :biggrin:

and if i felt like cross dressing i would want to be malificent :eek: lol
Reply 7
Dr Zoidburg from Futurama :smile:
When you say cartoon, what exactly are we talking here?
I mean is it just stuff like disney and WB drawn stuff, or do you mean animated stuff more generally (like anime and stuff). What about 'cartoons' in print, rather than on TV, or things that are CGI, rather than drawn?
Reply 9
i would have to the dad out of the proud family, because he is soooooooooooo me! just like 30yrs older
Reply 10
Iluvatar
When you say cartoon, what exactly are we talking here?
I mean is it just stuff like disney and WB drawn stuff, or do you mean animated stuff more generally (like anime and stuff). What about 'cartoons' in print, rather than on TV, or things that are CGI, rather than drawn?

Any type of animated character, be it printed, anime, disneyfied, whatever.. The cartoon world is your oyster :cool:
Reply 11
bart simpson
mxox
Any type of animated character, be it printed, anime, disneyfied, whatever.. The cartoon world is your oyster :cool:

Okay... I don't know why really, but i'd probably go for Quatre Raberba Winner from Gundam Wing...
lol probably Daria - she's so sarcastic i love it.
Reply 14
Cellardore
lol probably Daria - she's so sarcastic i love it.

Haha I loved that show. Does it still come on? What channel?
hmmm, that is a really tough choice, I mean you have such great people as Kakashi, Itachi, Luffy D monkey and ichigo (from Bleach).
Optimus Prime
Reply 17
Cathy from the comic strip Cathy
Reply 18
the comic book guy from the simpsons - "i am the collector"
mxox
Haha I loved that show. Does it still come on? What channel?

i think it is still on MTV or MTV2 sometimes

Latest

Trending

Trending