The Student Room Group

tsAny help?

I'm learning Spanish (Alevel) and as part of learning the language I want to immerse myself in the culture a bit better by watching youtube channels which are Spanish. However when I try to research these, I am recommended channels which focus on grammar and learning spanish, which is not the intention. Does anyone know any decent spanish youtube channels that are just funny/content spanish-speaking people would watch? Preferably a channel with subtitles that aren't auto generated, as these can often be inaccurate and confuse me more. Thanks.
hello ! if you want something more lighthearted to practice spanish, have you tried finding dubbed tv series/cartoons?
i haven't looked for actua youtubers but cartoons have really helped me with accent, vocab and sentence forming so i recommend it highly :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by charmaine.d
hello ! if you want something more lighthearted to practice spanish, have you tried finding dubbed tv series/cartoons?
i haven't looked for actua youtubers but cartoons have really helped me with accent, vocab and sentence forming so i recommend it highly :biggrin:

Thank you I will try that out. I've also made a new youtube account and changed the language and location, whilst researching topics im interested in in Spanish. Would reccommend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending