The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
AT82
That makes sense as gilrs are probably harder working.

Indeed, and are more determined and perservere at a task for longer. :p:
Reply 21
tis_me_lord
Girls do better than boys for a variety of reasons in school.

- They mature earlier. (Meaning they work harder for things like say c/w, like you said.)

- It is said that boys spend leisure time playing football whilst girls talk, which helps their language abilities. (I'd argue that with the vacabulary they use this is more to their disadvantage....)

- The 'macho laddish' culture of not working being cool.

- Teachers expect less of boys and let them get away with more.

- Girls are more determined after all the previous oppression in the educational system.

Sure I've missed some out, ah well. This is the conclusion of one of my potential sociology essays. :cool:

haha

Whats that i smell? beef? no lamb? no..oh yes Bullshit!

Rather play football then bloody talk all the time, you cant shut girls up! lol
Reply 22
bricktops
of course they have different brains as they are different to us i.e. they are female. they also tend to be more logic. and is impossible to win an argument with them.

Men don't have breasts to distract the women :p: Or anything much really
Reply 23
Flukey
Now if everyone was mature, wouldn't the world be a boring place? :rolleyes:

That's my argument. I have the capacity to be mature (I only seem to date women much older than me somehow) but I choose not to be, because immaturity is fun!
Reply 24
Hanzing
Nasty Boys. We are the Elite.

I told the AA man today Girls were better drivers as he towed away my car. He Laughed.

But if you were a boy you would have fixed the car and no need for the AA man to come out. What was the problem? Did you run out of petrol? :biggrin:
Reply 25
AT82
They have to ability to get A*s in an exam without understanding the first thing about the subject, where as blokes as to understand it before they can write about it - at least this is the case with my sister.

My sister just said she could smell gas in my parents room, I pointed out to her that there is no gas supply anywhere near the room, she then pointed to the radiator :eek:

Mybe this is just my sister, but a lot of girls seem to be like this. I know there are a lot of girls born with a mans brain and a lot of blokes born with a girls.

***Goes of to read Girls for Dummies***

PS Please note this thread is a kind of joke, it is not meant as an insult to girls.

I think it actually depends on the person, I personally find it hard to talk about something without understanding the concepts. Especially in physics, I need to get the solid theories right before I could answer question. I am really horrible in languages because I find it hard to express myself. Relatively girls do have different structure of hemisphere, but it doesn’t mean all the girls enjoy shopping for shoes, or romance movies etc.
Reply 26
i actually thought guys were better in exams these days?
Flukey
haha

Whats that i smell? beef? no lamb? no..oh yes Bullshit!

Rather play football then bloody talk all the time, you cant shut girls up! lol

New point.

- Apparently males can't read. :rolleyes:
Reply 28
tis_me_lord
Oh, and all girld should **** off back into the kitchen. Thinking they can work. Who do they think they are? Men? HA.

Women getting involved in education just gives them smaller ovaries and turns them into men. (A Victorian era theory.)

Name an invention a woman has invented?
Dont say Marie Curies as she was scientist.

Wait a minuted.......i can't think of any!
Reply 29
Helen_w
Indeed, and are more determined and perservere at a task for longer. :p:

Yep girls have better concentration when it comes to work, men have better concrentration when it comes to driving (i.e were are not chatting to the passangers in the back).

PS I don't actually believe any of this crap I am coming out with, women make excellent drivers (in a Vauxhall Corsa).
Reply 30
tis_me_lord
New point.

- Apparently males can't read. :rolleyes:

i can read, i am simply discrimnating your point of view.
Reply 31
shame here also...
I really wish I could cook like my mum but I am quite lazy :redface:
Reply 32
AT82
But if you were a boy you would have fixed the car and no need for the AA man to come out. What was the problem? Did you run out of petrol? :biggrin:

My Exhaust pipe Fell Off.
Reply 33
rxbeef
i actually thought guys were better in exams these days?

no one ever said you was wrong, depends on subjects :smile:
Reply 34
Shoes is the perfect example, men can't see what the shoes thing is all about. However men embrace buying new technology, nothing is more pleasurable than surounded by gadgets.
Flukey
Name an invention a woman has invented?
Dont say Marie Curies as she was scientist.

Wait a minuted.......i can't think of any!

Women couldn't go to Cmambridge uni until 1947.

Patriarchal oppression has prevented them becoming top scientists, in generations to come they will make inventions.

As for your dismissing of my theory, you say women talk, instead of play football. Hence what I said is wrong.

You might find that's what I said, and you can't read.
Reply 36
Hanzing

yeah sure it did! :biggrin:
Reply 37
Flukey
i can read, i am simply discrimnating your point of view.

or maybe because girls speak in puns, whereas boys just come out straight with what they want to say.
Reply 38
Hanzing

Well a man would have checked the exhaust before setting off :wink: (actually that is a lie).

OK the AA has broken its first record today, the first time they have had to attend a callout form a woman driver for a genuine reason, well done. :p:
Reply 39
AT82
Shoes is the perfect example, men can't see what the shoes thing is all about. However men embrace buying new technology, nothing is more pleasurable than surounded by gadgets.

Except having both shoes and gadgets!

Latest

Trending

Trending