The Student Room Group

Why she initiated conversation with me?!

Yesterday at school i was walking in the hallways and this girl from my old group started talking to me as she saw me going through her direction, why she did that?!
Original post by Anonymous
Yesterday at school i was walking in the hallways and this girl from my old group started talking to me as she saw me going through her direction, why she did that?!

What a bizarre question. Is there any reason she shouldn't have talked to you? Is this the first time the two of you have ever spoken?
Always amazed what some people's brains must be like to think total strangers can answer these sort of questions.

Seriously bruv, are you complaining :confused:

Look around this board, you'll be the envy of everyone here... cause guess what?!?... *drum roll* .... A girl noticed you and wanted to talk to you (Shock-horror :eek3::shock::eek4:)

Joking apart, just respond in time, and eventually it'll become pretty obvious why she's talking to you (if she or someone doesn't come out and say it). Whatever you do, do NOT ask her outright why she's talking to you (unless you'd honestly rather she didn't talk to you?)

Original post by StriderHort
Always amazed what some people's brains must be like to think total strangers can answer these sort of questions.

TBF, we were all young, dumb and full of c*m once upon a time (even you, oh yes! :tongue: )
(edited 6 months ago)

She's just being friendly
Reply 5

Ask her.
The completely alien world of people talking to each other.
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Seriously bruv, are you complaining :confused:

Look around this board, you'll be the envy of everyone here... cause guess what?!?... *drum roll* .... A girl noticed you and wanted to talk to you (Shock-horror :eek3::shock::eek4:)

Joking apart, just respond in time, and eventually it'll become pretty obvious why she's talking to you (if she or someone doesn't come out and say it). Whatever you do, do NOT ask her outright why she's talking to you (unless you'd honestly rather she didn't talk to you?)

TBF, we were all young, dumb and full of c*m once upon a time (even you, oh yes! :tongue: )

Oh I've had all manner of stupidity. But came of age pre social media so never had this awkward phase of shouting questions into anonymous voids of people who can't possibly answer me.
Reply 8
Least socially awkward TSR user
Original post by Surnia
Ask her.

I would strongly advise against this... it's bound to make her feel like she's irritating him, and scare her off.

As I said, it's bound to become obvious why she is chatting to him, sooner rather than later.

Original post by StriderHort
Oh I've had all manner of stupidity. But came of age pre social media so never had this awkward phase of shouting questions into anonymous voids of people who can't possibly answer me.

IKR, isn't it wonderful :hahaha:
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending