The Student Room Group
how do i join? is there a thread i need to see?
Reply 181
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Just click the 'join' link next to RESPECT

Feel free to post in the RESPECT group room which can be found on the debate and discussion page.
ive joined the TSR respect coalition and i'l check out the respect discussions now
what do u have to say about Galloway? i dont trust the man, he speaks with convinction but im not convinced about his past or his intentions, as the campaign in bethnal green pretty much revolved around one thing
Reply 184
Shall we discuss this in the RESPECT forum? I don\t want to hijack the Islamic Society :smile:
lol yeh sure
Reply 186
salam

Hey do any of you guys knw if UEL has an islamic society @ their docklands campus?!!?

Was thinking of applyin studying ICT there.. :confused:
Northumbrian
Women are biologically designed to give birth, breast feed and multi task. Men are designed to be less emotional and physically stronger.

This doesn't mean to say that both sexes can't do both things, I just think women are better at looking after the home. And why is it slavery? Why do people not look at bread-winning as a type of slavery?

Accurate ones

I don't think women should be expected to do anything. Men and women should both be free to persue a family/career in whatever way they want. I just happen to think that *generally* it's easier for women to be the primary homemakers. I mean, my mother and both grandmothers have all had jobs but were all the main homemakers. While my father and one of my grandfathers have been the main bread winners, but have also taken on their responsibilites in regard to child rearing etc.

Bengal - Do yo think you would join TSR RESPECT? I think Salma is brilliant, i noticed it said in your post you live in Birmingham. Hopefully we can get her to come and speak in Newcastle soon.

I dont see how so [for everyone]?-it may be so for your family [fair enogh]-and although u say it shouldn't be so [women home-men work] you say it is but I say it easily could not be.
troubles
salam

Hey do any of you guys knw if UEL has an islamic society @ their docklands campus?!!?

Was thinking of applyin studying ICT there.. :confused:

Try checking the site or contacting the campus

if they dont u could create one! :biggrin:
Hey,
I want to join the Islamic society
Reply 190
Have you guys considered making this an official society? By that I mean one of the user groups that appear here:

Also, does anyone have any ideas about what we can use as our society badge/image thing? I've attached a suggestion. :smile:
Reply 191
dvs
Have you guys considered making this an official society? By that I mean one of the user groups that appear here:

Also, does anyone have any ideas about what we can use as our society badge/image thing? I've attached a suggestion. :smile:

Yes, that would be an excellent idea.
The idea for the logo is great! :smile:
I'll try contacting one of the administrators.

EDIT: Just updated our Member's List!!
Ahlan wa Sahlan! Welcome everybody! :smile:
Reply 192
i like that suggestion! btw, thanks for adding me Abbas6!!
Reply 193
dvs

ya that would b great
SO ARE WE official?
Reply 195
i dont know has it been done or not
Reply 196
Aj
SO ARE WE official?

Well I sent a PM to one of the admins, just waiting for a reply now...
I'd like to join too!

Bye for now! (=
orangejuice
I'd like to join too!

Bye for now! (=

wlcome and we may be official! :biggrin:
Reply 199
hello all.well it seems that there is no topic for discussion, i was hoping that i would find somrthing new and iam also pretty dry now with topics so i guess that i will see you later.

Latest