The Student Room Group
Reply 1980
abuhamza
in islam you are not full up of bacon samwich lol it is a pig

uh-ok..
Reply 1981
doodle
uh-ok..

in islam wee don t eat a pig lol it is dirty in islam i was joke!
SAlaam everyone!
& welcome abuhamza :smile:
In Islam, is wild boar permitted as Halal? Or would it be considered as Haraam for being a pig?

BTW Thanks for the information on Halal. If you have any more details on what consituted halal foods or what might be haraam, please feel free to post.
Hmm...I think its haram :hmmmm: coz all carnivorous animals/birds/preys are haram...
Salaams Everyone!

Verse (5:3) "Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swine flesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination..."

This ayah basically has everything you need to know, in additions to alcohol of course...
Reply 1986
As salaamu alaikum

Insha'Allah everyone is in the best of health and Imaan!

I've finally sent my UCAS form off, WOOO HOOO! Insha'Allah i'll get a good place somewhere!

Take care brothers and sisters

azs*
Salaams azs*! InshaAllah you'll get accepted to the uni of your choice!

My biggest fear is not being able to get Study Permit/Student visa anywhere. And with all that's going on...I wouldn't be surprised if I don't. :frown:
I think I will take a gap year to learn Islamic Studies and go for Hajj, if I don't.
Reply 1988
Salaamz Every1!!!!!!!!!.... :d
W/ Salaam Khadijah...Hows things going? :smile:
Reply 1990
salaam guys

i was jus thinking that seein as this is an islamic thread we shud maybe try to have like some form of islamic debate or discussion..its all well and gud being a social place too but u knooooowwww...jus an idea neways..so if anyones got any suggestions for issues to discuss then maybe we cud get this whole thing going..wat dya think?!?
Reply 1991
mizfissy815
W/ Salaam Khadijah...Hows things going? :smile:

hmm ther o..k.im keepin the rozay for shawaal(think thats how its spelt)so its a bit hard with every1 stuffin themselves infront of me...but oh well!il live...also i agree bout the discussion thing...y dnt u set the ball rolling then?
Hey brethren, can I join?
Reply 1993
kay123
salaam guys

i was jus thinking that seein as this is an islamic thread we shud maybe try to have like some form of islamic debate or discussion..its all well and gud being a social place too but u knooooowwww...jus an idea neways..so if anyones got any suggestions for issues to discuss then maybe we cud get this whole thing going..wat dya think?!?

salaams all
yeah thts a gudd suggestion..! :smile:

soo umm.. ny topics we can discuss ppl? :biggrin:
Salaam everyone!

Welcome Aristogeiton!
Don't you have to be a muslim to join?
Aristogeiton
Don't you have to be a muslim to join?

Or be a supporter of muslims/Islam.
Would you describe yourself as either?
Well erm yeah...but i guess its OK... Ur just here for uh...?
shadowkin
i think you have to be interested in Islam etc. a ''non-honorary '' member.

trying to get rid of Muslims with your BNP pals isnt an interst.

ah...perhaps not then. :rolleyes:

I was just wondering if I could join anyway though?
Reply 1999
azs*
As salaamu alaikum

Insha'Allah everyone is in the best of health and Imaan!

I've finally sent my UCAS form off, WOOO HOOO! Insha'Allah i'll get a good place somewhere!

Take care brothers and sisters

azs*

lol even i sent my ucas form 2dayy!!

inshallah ul get the uni u want! :smile: wat u applied 4?

Latest