The Student Room Group
Reply 19980
run like a cheetah, sting like a bee, who do we love.................................... thierry henry
hamza09
did you lot know that the saudi king has got 30 wifes and 35 kids

lol i didnt know of the exact amounts but i did know that he had a lot they make me laugh:p:
:toofunny: lol but you have to admit he is a brilliant player especially for arsenal :biggrin:
gameplayer_no1
lol Thiierry better play good like he does at arsenal :rolleyes: hehe but it should be a good match :biggrin:

lol without meaning to start a whole new debate..forget arsenal s'all about the boys in red, uniiteed baby :wink:
Reply 19984
congrats lil_one you are the first one here to write in the 1000 page of this society
lil_one
lol without meaning to start a whole new debate..forget arsenal s'all about the boys in red, uniiteed baby :wink:

:eviltongu lets not mention Ronaldo shall we :flute:
hamza09
congrats lil_one you are the first one here to write in the 1000 page of this society

lol oh yeh i didn't notice! Alhumdullilah, this soc is really great I think i'll be around for a long long time :smile:
Reply 19987
gameplayer_no1

which ronaldo you talking about baby ronaldo who just falls down and ends up crying or that over whiehgt fat ronaldo???
gameplayer_no1

lol GET RONALDO OUT UNITED. That's all I have to say :smile: Actually no, :p: , i reckon the only reason he did that to rooney was because, he knew he's going to get transferred to Real now anyway, so he had nothing to risk. I used to :suith: Ronaldo :mad:
lil_one
lol oh yeh i didn't notice! Alhumdullilah, this soc is really great I think i'll be around for a long long time :smile:

glad to hear it and inshallah you will be around for a long time :biggrin: :five:
hamza09
which ronaldo you talking about baby ronaldo who just falls down and ends up crying or that over whiehgt fat ronaldo???

Lol baby ronaldo, portugal/united's ronaldo who ruined this whole country's dreams of world cup victory. :congrats: Ronaldo, you now have the whole of England hating on you :rolleyes:
lil_one
lol GET RONALDO OUT UNITED. That's all I have to say :smile: Actually no, :p: , i reckon the only reason he did that to rooney was because, he knew he's going to get transferred to Real now anyway, so he had nothing to risk. I used to :suith: Ronaldo :mad:

bad luck for him because Real Madrid dont want him anymore so he's mucked up his career :biggrin: good for him lol :biggrin: Real Madrid want our man Cesc Fabregas :biggrin: :biggrin: but they aint gunna have him :mad:
hamza09

the idoit that recked his career agaisnt England and is hated here lol :smile:
Reply 19993
lil_one
Lol baby ronaldo, portugal/united's ronaldo who ruined this whole country's dreams of world cup victory. :congrats: Ronaldo, you now have the whole of England hating on you :rolleyes:

yh i actually i knew that but just wanted to critisise both ronaldos, the mini me and the biggy be
hamza09
yh i actually i knew that but just wanted to critisise both ronaldos, the mini me and the biggy be

lol yeh, congrats on the 20,000th reply in this soc hamza :biggrin:
Reply 19995
actually its not me but its game_player

so congrats game player for the 20,000th post
Reply 19996
was i born late or something i was close in writing the first post in the 1000th page plus close again in being the 2000th person to write in the post

why god why?????????????????????
:party: wooooo go me :five: :tsr2: hehe
hamza09
was i born late or something i was close in writing the first post in the 1000th page plus close again in being the 2000th person to write in the post

why god why?????????????????????

:toofunny:
This may be closed soon now that you're at 20000 posts :frown:

Latest