The Student Room Group
Is it me but why do you seem so fond of Zidane? :s-smilie: U mention him a lot....maybe u hav some feelings for him? lmao
oh brother, you must be kidding right. ive been fond of him ever since i was a little girl. i dont know why, but he's really cool. i remebr doing a webpag at school and i chose to do him as a best personality etc.
he's just my favourite fotball player. i like totti, pirez, reyes, loads more....:p:
but , yh id say zidane's great :biggrin:
oh right kool :biggrin:
rizzyh
Is it me but why do you seem so fond of Zidane? :s-smilie: U mention him a lot....maybe u hav some feelings for him? lmao

:toofunny:

Not as much as I mention Chino Moreno... :love:
U know you don't have to leave your seat to watch the footy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/default.stm

The BBC provides live audio & video :biggrin:

PS. Juicy Fruit what is your name? Better answer before Rizzy starts up a investigation :biggrin:
Reply 20065
rahmara
oh brother, you must be kidding right. ive been fond of him ever since i was a little girl. i dont know why, but he's really cool. i remebr doing a webpag at school and i chose to do him as a best personality etc.
he's just my favourite fotball player. i like totti, pirez, reyes, loads more....:p:
but , yh id say zidane's great :biggrin:

i personally like some of these tennis stars sharapova( grunts alot, shes too good in making loud noise), henin-hardenne( sweet back hand) and oh yh sonia mirza(she is asian, good looking as well andi also think shes muslim as well)
rizzyh
PS. Juicy Fruit what is your name? Better answer before Rizzy starts up a investigation :biggrin:

Zara. :p:
hamza09
i personally like some of these tennis stars sharapova( grunts alot, shes too good in making loud noise), henin-hardenne( sweet back hand) and oh yh sonia mirza(she is asian, good looking as well andi also think shes muslim as well)

I wonder why that makes you like Sharapova... :eek: :p:

Naughty boy! :toofunny:
I'd rather lock myself up wid a Quran all day than watch tennis :biggrin:
Reply 20069
rizzyh

but sharapova makes it interestin she grunts alot, last time she reached 100 decibles, makes a loud sound u now. am just wondering waht if she wasent a tennis star, what would she be, shes got the quality of grunting loud, too good.

she is a class

' form is temporary but class is forever'
Reply 20070
Juicy Fruit
:toofunny:

Not as much as I mention Chino Moreno... :love:

Ronaldinho :love:
rizzyh

You sound like you're implying that to be 'locked up' with a Quraan all day is an undesirable thing. :eek:
Reply 20072
-Ayesha-
Ronaldinho :love:

hahahahaha that goofy guy, the next bugs bunny(uhh whats up doc? and passes the next guy and still laughing)
Reply 20073
hamza09
hahahahaha that goofy guy, the next bugs bunny(uhh whats up doc? and passes the next and still laughing)

Don't judge people by their appearance. He's a GREAT footballer! :wink:
Reply 20074
-Ayesha-
Don't judge people by their appearance. He's a GREAT footballer! :wink:

i thought you liked him for his apperence but yh you are right his a good footballer
Juicy Fruit
You sound like you're implying that to be 'locked up' with a Quraan all day is an undesirable thing. :eek:

lmao, no I meant I'd rather be in a room alone reading the Quran than watching tennis or cricket etc
Sorry to have to do this, but a recent (a month ago-ish) change in modding policy means that ALL threads reaching >20000 posts are to be locked. It's a server drain, and that just causes us all problems. You're more than welcome to start an Islamic Soc MkII thread, and can copy and paste relevant info into the new thread. If any updates to links, et cetera, need to be made, ask us in the Ask A Mod forum and we'll do what we can.

Thank you. :smile:

Latest