The Student Room Group
Fasihuddin Soharvardi is class :biggrin:

I also like Qari Waheed Zafar's version of Qasida Burda
Reply 3081
i like hasbi rabbi off sami's new album..its kewl coz it lotsa languages.LOL.
Assalamu alaikum...
Sarah Kiya - Qari Waheed Zafar's version of Qasida Burda is top notch :wink: ...use to listen to it a lot b4..not tht much now..hav u heartd Muhammad Al Husayan's versions?.. thts good too Mashallah..whose the first guy u mentioned? :confused:
Doodle - Hasbi Rabbi is like a nasheed for all the Ummah. :rolleyes: ..cauz most ppl will underatnd at least one of the languages in the song....the video aint all that...Sami Yusuf jus walkin around all ova the world - (London, Turkey,India and sum otha places)
All - U guys haerd of Najam Sheraz..his naat was really good :cool: Mashallah especially when he performed in tht Global Unity event!
p.s Ahmed Bukhatir has the best voice though! :p:
Salut! Salaam all! :hello:
HIRA!w/salaams :biggrin: happy belated b'day btw :p:
Assalamu alaikum hira and sketchy canvas..was up in the hood?
Reply 3086
As salaamu alaikum

Yeah Ahmed Bukhatir is good masha'Allah

Insha'allah evryone is well!

Did you hear about that man who 'married' his gay partner and DIED the day after!!! they were supposedly the first to have the icivil service, whatever next!

azs*
W/salaams DTD and Azs*

Azs* - didnt hear that lol
DTD - LOL! @ hood, im good alhamdulilah, yourself? :biggrin:

Munise x
azs*
As salaamu alaikum

Yeah Ahmed Bukhatir is good masha'Allah

Insha'allah evryone is well!

Did you hear about that man who 'married' his gay partner and DIED the day after!!! they were supposedly the first to have the icivil service, whatever next!

azs*

Walaikum assalam...
No azs i didnt hear abt tht..give me more info plz!! :eek:

--------------

SketchyCanvas - Me cool 2 alhamdulillah :cool: (like the name BTW :wink: )
lol thanks :p: :biggrin:
Np :wink:
Reply 3091
As salaamu alaikum

Was in the news yesterday:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4505270.stm

azs*
w/salaam! :hello:
Thanks for the belated (hmph!) wish SC! :biggrin:

Azs-whats the world getting into these days?!
lol no probs hira :p: :biggrin:
hows everyone? :biggrin:
Reply 3094
As salaamu alaikum

I really dont understand it Hira, the ordination of the gay bishop, now this, what other signs are there?

I'm good SC, had my pentiultimate General Studies lesson today WOOHOOO! then again, that means exam time, three in January. I should just not bother turning up for them, none of my unis want it, but i guess that woudn't be advisable considering they gave me a top-notch reference!
How about U?
azs*
azs*
As salaamu alaikum

Was in the news yesterday:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4505270.stm

azs*

:eek: Thanzx for tht...lets jus say Allah(swt) showed him

--------------

azs*
As salaamu alaikum

I really dont understand it Hira, the ordination of the gay bishop, now this, what other signs are there?

I'm good SC, had my pentiultimate General Studies lesson today WOOHOOO! then again, that means exam time, three in January. I should just not bother turning up for them, none of my unis want it, but i guess that woudn't be advisable considering they gave me a top-notch reference!
How about U?
azs*

AZS id advise you to go to the exams because if you dnt attend i think ull hav 2 pay...jus go 2 the exam and chill out or sumthin :rolleyes:
azs*
As salaamu alaikum

How about U?
azs*

lol got 3 exams in January as well :bawling: and apparently Eid is on one of those days :confused: :hmpf:
SketchyCanvas
lol got 3 exams in January as well :bawling: and apparently Eid is on one of those days :confused: :hmpf:

lol...ive got 5 :eek: ...more likely tht one is gonna b on EID :frown:
Reply 3098
As salaamu alaikum

don't worry i will actually turn up, i'm not actually brave enough to skip an exam! If i did my headteahcer would throttle me, even if it was General Studies, i'm meant to set an example!

I know! Serves him right to be honest! Insha'Allah his 'partner' will see the Light of Islam!

azs*
azs*
As salaamu alaikum

don't worry i will actually turn up, i'm not actually brave enough to skip an exam! If i did my headteahcer would throttle me, even if it was General Studies, i'm meant to set an example!

I know! Serves him right to be honest! Insha'Allah his 'partner' will see the Light of Islam!

azs*

LOL :p:

Latest