The Student Room Group
Yeh something similar. I got it as those people who know that they dont know, is that true knowing is what is left to know. Ive confused myself

lol!! aww i guess theres all different interpretations, but your right it is mind-boggling!!
Reply 4701
Kurdi_princess
lol!! aww i guess theres all different interpretations, but your right it is mind-boggling!!

oyyyy im waitin 4 a reply
Poison Ivy
:frown: I'm the shortest here so far and older than all of you :eek:

Dnt worry. You may be the shortest, but remember Allah only looks at your heart. :rolleyes:
Reply 4703
bozkurt
oyyyy im waitin 4 a reply

chill!....calm down!

btw..are you turkish? I haven't come across that many turkish members on the student boards
Reply 4704
Milli
chill!....calm down!

btw..are you turkish? I haven't come across that many turkish members on the student boards

yessss im a TURK proud 2 b one
Kurdi_princess

True, i love it though. Have you got any more of a simlar caliber?

--------------

Milli - wheres your sig taken from?
Reply 4706
Kurdi_princess
the first one was a kurdish human rights activist in turkey and the second is.... :wink:

WOT U ON ABOUT? KURDISH HUMAN RIGHTS...... i have something to say...
lets keep it short.. stop calling yourself kurdi_princess, because, KURDS do not exist.

--------------

kurdi_prince no FREEDOM FOR THE KURDS. DONT DREAM LIVE IT REAL.

YOUR F****ING LEADER WE HAVE SO HAHAHAHAHAH AND WERE LOVING IT.

YOU KURDS OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, WE HAVNT FORGOT WHAT YOU DID IE: RAPPING INNOCENT WOMAN, :eek: :eek: AND CHILDREN. YOU DISGUST ME..NO FREEDOM, LET ALONE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
Reply 4707
Dusk_Till_Dawn
True, i love it though. Have you got any more of a simlar caliber?

--------------

Milli - wheres your sig taken from?

oh my signature? Pride and prejudice :biggrin:
bozkurt
WOT U ON ABOUT? KURDISH HUMAN RIGHTS...... i have something to say...
lets keep it short.. stop calling yourself kurdi_princess, because, KURDS do not exist.

Yo mate, chill! :cool: This is an Islamic society, not a political one. If you want to discuss such matters, debate them in a civilised manner in the D&D section. Another thing, its not for you to decided on what username other members have. So either speak in a civilised manner abt somenthing else. Or just leave via the x button at the top right of this page. :rolleyes:
Reply 4709
bozkurt
yessss im a TURK proud 2 b one

Same, same here. :wink:
Reply 4710
"Türkiye'de kürtçe resmi eğitim dili olacak, kürtçe televizyon dili olacak, bu bölgeye federasyon verilsin, kürt kimliği tanınsın diyemezsiniz! Bunu dediğiniz anda Türkiye'yi parçalamaya karar verdiniz demektir! Türkiye'yi parçalatmayacağız! Bunda kararlıyız! Bunu iyi anlayın! Kan dökmek gerekirse vatanımızın bütünlüğü için kan da dökeriz! Devletimizi ayakta tutmak için canımızı da feda ederiz!..."
Basbuglar olmez, Vatan bolunmez.
Reply 4711
damn...i'm trying to understand what you wrote. Give me a few minutes, or translate :smile:
Reply 4712
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Yo mate, chill! :cool: This is an Islamic society, not a political one. If you want to discuss such matters, debate them in a civilised manner in the D&D section. Another thing, its not for you to decided on what username other members have. So either speak in a civilised manner abt somenthing else. Or just leave via the x button at the top right of this page. :rolleyes:

I SEE She has brain washed you..... :eek: :eek:

this has nothing to do with you, its between me that person.
Milli
oh my signature? Pride and prejudice :biggrin:

Oh Ok. My older sister likes that. The movie came out a few months ago, right? I remember there was some film a few yrs back called 'Bride and Prejudice', I aint seen it myself but my sister said it didnt exactly match up to the Jane Austen's standard. :rolleyes:
Reply 4714
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Oh Ok. My older sister likes that. The movie came out a few months ago, right? I remember there was some film a few yrs back called 'Bride and Prejudice', I aint seen it myself but my sister said it didnt exactly match up to the Jane Austin's standard. :rolleyes:

It didn't exactly match up to Jane Austen's standard? It was nowhere near :p:
Reply 4715
BASBUGLAR OLMEZ VATAN BOLUNMEZ
bozkurt
I SEE She has brain washed you..... :eek: :eek:

this has nothing to do with you, its between me that person.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

--------------

Milli
It didn't exactly match up to Jane Austen's standard? It was nowhere near :p:

Lol :p:

--------------

bozkurt

Sorry? :confused:
Reply 4717
bozkurt

bozkurt...calm down..breath..go and wash your face.....have some fresh air. This is an islamic forum :smile:
Hmm..how can i explain to you about the Kurds without writing pages and pages, i'll give u a simply summary

"A largely Sunni Muslim people with their own language and culture, most Kurds live in the generally contiguous areas of Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Armenia and Syria a mountainous region of southwest Asia known as Kurdistan ("Land of the Kurds")."

"Their land was divided up into 5 parts, each part given to Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Syria and the USSR"

Simply type in kurd into google and you'll find your answer there, no need for me to write page after page, lol
Reply 4719
Dusk_Till_Dawn

Sorry? :confused:

It's turkish

Latest