The Student Room Group
Reply 5040
ATATURK PASA SEN COK YASA

Ne mutlu "Turkum" diyene.

Benim naciz vucudum elbet bir gun toprak olacaktır, ancak Turkiye Cumhuriyeti ilelebet payidar kalacaktır

Turkiye Cumhuriyeti mutlu, zengin ve muzaffer olacaktır.

Biz Turkler tarih boyunca hurriyet ve istiklale timsal olmus bir milletiz.

Buyuk hedefimiz, milletimizi en yuksek medeniyet seviyesine ve refaha ulastırmaktır.
mizfissy815
Wa Alaikum as Salaam groovy dude! Congrats!

hehe thanks!! :biggrin: :proud: :p: hi MF815, hows you? :smile:
lil_groovy_dude
Salaams!! :hello:

--------------

ooooh, yes I got the 5000th post!! :biggrin: :eek: :eek: :biggrin:

Walaikum Assalam

D'oh! :p:
that rocks Dimez!! :biggrin: :p: :top:
Reply 5044
[QUOTE="G_S"]
Milli
G.S...biraz sus ve dinle. Ben Turkiyeyi cok seviyorum, icindeki insanlarida cok seviyorum, ama Ataturku sevmiyorum. Neden bunu anlamak cok zor? Adamin yaptiklarini sevmiyorum, iyi bir Musluman degildi."

Bana sus ve dinle deme, ceneni kapa ve beni dinle.

sen cok iyi muslumansin ya.........GORUYORUZ AKP TURKIYEYI NE DURUMA KOYDU, ister sev ister sevme ATATURK herzaman bizimle olacak.

I'm approaching you kindly, yet you reply back with insults.

I'm sorry but your 'wonderful' Ataturk was an evil man. Full stop. Everyone in Turkey knows this. He saved Turkey but he did this by making Turkey more westernised. Turkey is a beautiful country but it is Ataturk fanatics who are ruining it. The reason why girls aren't allowed to wear hijab in university is becuase of these people. Majority of Turkey does not have a problem with hijab in university.

--------------

I wish i was a moderator :frown: I really want to end this argument. It's making me miserable :frown: and very annoyed....................You dont want to know me when i'm annoyed :eek:
G_S
ATATURK PASA SEN COK YASA

Ne mutlu "Turkum" diyene.

Benim naciz vucudum elbet bir gun toprak olacaktır, ancak Turkiye Cumhuriyeti ilelebet payidar kalacaktır

Turkiye Cumhuriyeti mutlu, zengin ve muzaffer olacaktır.

Biz Turkler tarih boyunca hurriyet ve istiklale timsal olmus bir milletiz.

Buyuk hedefimiz, milletimizi en yuksek medeniyet seviyesine ve refaha ulastırmaktır.

It would help if it was in English, then again in your case maybe not! :rolleyes:
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Walaikum Assalam

D'oh! :p:

hi DTD!! :hello:

guess I chose the right time to say hello! :cool: :bandit: :p: :biggrin:
Reply 5047
Dimez

Incidentally, did you used to think I was dumb? :eek:

:biggrin: well...... :wink:

no, i'm just kidding.
lil_groovy_dude
hi DTD!! :hello:

guess I chose the right time to say hello! :bandit: :smoking: :p: :biggrin:

Hi LGD, how u doin?
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Hi LGD, how u doin?

:frown: I've been working all day, stupid history project! :mad: :frown: :banghead:

yourself? :smile:

are you in my sig? :hmmmm2: nope! *edits! :biggrin:*

--------------

does anyone want to join my yodalling group? :smile: (see sig) :biggrin:
Why's it blocked?

It’s an internet filter set up by the government. Any controversial sites are usually blocked, especially religious ones.

lil groovy- I'm doing good alhamdullilah. and yourself?

Milli-just ignore her...maybe, just MAYBE she'll take the hint and go away. No point in wasting your time with some people.
I'm alright thanks mizfissy815, been working all day! :redface: :frown: :banghead:

Dimez - how come you're invisible? :hmmmm2: :p:
lil_groovy_dude
:frown: I've been working all day, stupid history project! :mad: :frown: :banghead:

yourself? :smile:

are you in my sig? :hmmmm2: nope! *edits! :biggrin:*

--------------

does anyone want to join my yodalling group? :smile: (see sig) :biggrin:

Im fine 2 Alhamdulillah. Busy revisin. Consequently i have now got a headache! :frown:
Salaams everyone :smile:
SketchyCanvas

SC!!!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: hows you? :biggrin:

awww....I have to get back to work in a bit! :frown:
Reply 5055
SketchyCanvas

Alaikum Salam :smile: How are you?
Reply 5056
Milli

I'm sorry but your 'wonderful' Ataturk was an evil man. Full stop. Everyone in Turkey knows this. He saved Turkey but he did this by making Turkey more westernised. Turkey is a beautiful country but it is Ataturk fanatics who are ruining it. The reason why girls aren't allowed to wear hijab in university is becuase of these people. Majority of Turkey does not have a problem with hijab in university.

Evil man.........the only evil man on this planet is R.TAYIP ERDOGAN. The only person who is ruining everything is this man. Soon or later he'll probably change Turkey, and we will be living like the people in iraq. Just because we are not tooooooooooooo religous it doesnt mean we are not muslims.

Turkey is not the only country who has banned hijabs at universities. look at france look at other countries.

If you dont like Ataturk you dont like Turkey. So go and find yourself another country which suits your needs i.e iran or iraq.

We like the way we live, we like our culture, we love our country.
You can say as much as you like but at the end of the day ATATURK IS THE FOUNDER OF TURKEY AND NOTHING IS GOING CHANGE THIS.
Reply 5057
Milli
:biggrin: well...... :wink:

no, i'm just kidding.

It's a good thing you're kidding! :biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude
SC!!!!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: hows you? :biggrin:

awww....I have to get back to work in a bit! :frown:

LGD! :hugs: lol im good thanks :biggrin: just came back from lunch with my friends :biggrin: hows you?

awww oki :frown: i have to do some chemistry work too, thought i'll come online quickly to see how you lot are :smile:
Milli

--------------

I wish i was a moderator :frown: I really want to end this argument. It's making me miserable :frown: and very annoyed....................You dont want to know me when i'm annoyed :eek:

:ditto: !

Latest