The Student Room Group
welcome :biggrin:
ty ty
Reply 582
Ill join becasue i love all people and i am a muslim!
Assalaamu alaikum, Library :biggrin: :wavey:
what makes someone look like a muslim?
Reply 585
A A,

sign me up as well.

Has Ramadan started yet? Do we fast tomorow (Tuesday 5th October)? And the taraweh(I know i've spelt it wrong) prayer is tonight right?

Does anyone on here know any mosques close to Bristol Uni, cos i've just moved here and haven't met a single Muslim? And halal restaurants as well please. Being veggie for the last few days is soooo hard!
Phoenix CG
what makes someone look like a muslim?

hmmm... for women, its their headscarf, thats if they chose to wear one. Or i also have a pendant with a scroll of a prayer in arabic :cool: :p:
Or maybe Islamic clothing? For example, the other day i saw a muslim brother as a bus driver wearing a topki (sp) (islamic 'hat' :p: ) with beard and gave me salaams :biggrin:
Salam...
The moon has been sighted(both in KSA and UAE)...Tomorrow is the the First of Ramadan.
Kul A'aam Wintum Bekair! (Kul 3am Wa Antum Be7'air :P)
Ramadan Mubarak everyone!

May Allah Subhanawa Taala accept our fasting,prayers aned strengthen the Ummah and the bless the world with peace.
رمضان قرب ...عسى أجرك أقرب...يلي من قلبي أقرب...وكل عام وأنتم للجنة أقرب

'Ramadan is near...your reward is near, that who is close to my heart, and may every year bring you closer to Jannah(Heaven).' ...

sorry thats the best I can do...sounds much better in arabic. :redface:
ty :smile:
Reply 589
ramadan mubarak everyone-may allah swt shower us all with blessings,accept our du'aas and fast and allow us to taste the sweetest taste of eman.ameen.xx
doodle
ramadan mubarak everyone-may allah swt shower us all with blessings,accept our du'aas and fast and allow us to taste the sweetest taste of eman.ameen.xx

ameen :biggrin:
SCx
Hi every1,

I plan to fast this Ramadan but have a question. Is there anyone who knows a lot about Islam that I can pm?

Thanks

PS.

Ramadan Mubrak!
Reply 592
hey! i've never posted here before, but i just want to wish everyone a happy and healthy ramadan :smile:
Reply 593
hey-salaams-u cn PM me, i wont say i kno alot bout islaam bt wil help u if i can..
wassalam

Road Racer
Hi every1,

I plan to fast this Ramadan but have a question. Is there anyone who knows a lot about Islam that I can pm?

Thanks

PS.

Ramadan Mubrak!
SketchyCanvas
hmmm... for women, its their headscarf, thats if they chose to wear one. Or i also have a pendant with a scroll of a prayer in arabic :cool: :p:
Or maybe Islamic clothing? For example, the other day i saw a muslim brother as a bus driver wearing a topki (sp) (islamic 'hat' :p: ) with beard and gave me salaams :biggrin:

nah cas i just sport the ol' beard, n no topi or nothing like that. Neways.

Ramdhan Mubarak! All. Stay cool, keep your imaan strong, rock on.
Phoenix CG

Ramdhan Mubarak! All. Stay cool, keep your imaan strong, rock on.

:ditto: right back atcha
i didnt get to fast today, had a stomach bug :frown:
0o0o 0o0o what everyone have for sahri n iftar?
Phoenix CG
0o0o 0o0o what everyone have for sahri n iftar?

didnt fast but had jacket potatoes for dinner :cool: :biggrin:
Road Racer
Hi every1,

Thanks

PS.

Ramadan Mubrak!

Ramadan Kareem everyone...
Hey road racer & Salam...try me if you want :P I'll see what i can do & answer :biggrin:
Reply 599
mm..for suhoor i had crunchy nut nutty(how YUM is that?!!), like a million glasses of water and a crossaint.thn iftar i had dates milk and soup coz i wernt relli hungry bt my mum made the whole lot..i.e.samosas etcc..and 2day.. for suhoor had yest's soup and water and dashed it bk into bed and am awaiting iftar :biggrin: