The Student Room Group
Alhmdulillah...atleats u did Umraa...
Alot of ppl from my school went to Umraa this weekend BTW :smile:

May Allah accept ur Umraa :smile:
I only went for the weekend. We came back late last night. If it were up to me, I probably would’ve stayed longer. But alas, my dad had to come back for work and I for school. Plus, my younger siblings stayed behind with my mom's cousin.
We couldn't possibly leave the poor woman alone with my siblings. That’s brutal. :p:
aw masha'Allah you are back :smile:

Hope you made loads of du'aa for me :smile:

Half my generation is there, I am so so jealous :frown: !
--------------
Btw did you go in plane or car? Just curious.
mizfissy815
I only went for the weekend. We came back late last night. If it were up to me, I probably would’ve stayed longer. But alas, my dad had to come back for work and I for school. Plus, my younger siblings stayed behind with my mom's cousin.
We couldn't possibly leave the poor woman alone with my siblings. That’s brutal. :p:

Naaah...ur sis cant be that bad can they? Im sure they're not :biggrin:
Oh yes, they are. Infront of others they're angels on feet. But behind close doors...
*sniff* It's not easy.You don't know what it's like....They bully me all the time. *sniff* :frown: :broken: :p:
But because they're younger than me, I have to be the big person and let it go.:hmpf: :rolleyes:

Nah, They're not that bad all the time. Only most of the time. :p:
mizfissy815
Oh yes, they are. Infront of others they're angels on feet. But behind close doors...
*sniff* It's not easy.You don't know what it's like....They bully me all the time. *sniff* :frown: :broken: :p:
But because they're younger than me, I have to be the big person and let it go.:hmpf: :rolleyes:

Nah, They're not that bad all the time. Only most of the time. :p:

Um i do empathize with you? lol...Im in a similar situation...its funny how u put it in...
"They bully me" lol...
But uh...I like ur sis..as in I think she's nice lol...seems nice :biggrin:
Reply 786
hey-salaams evryone..so whats happening bout the logo for this isoc?
better yet, once you sort out the logo what are you gonna do with it?
I prefer the first Logo...
:ditto:
how do we put the logo there then? :p:
Reply 790
good question..nt tht i kno the answer :biggrin:
lol :p:
Reply 792
As salaamu alaikum

I'm 17, well 18 Islamically today! I own a business wich i started last year through an Entrepreneurship program! I sell Halaal sweets, and won a national award for an operational business for which i went to NY in April!

Alhumdulilah all my success was due to Allah swt blessings me with such skills and abilities!

Anyhow, enough about me, insha'Allah you are all well!!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
walaikumsalam, mashaAllah, do you have a website for it?
Reply 794
Phoenix CG
walaikumsalam, mashaAllah, do you have a website for it?

As salaamu alaikum

I have two other company members, one left last year!

Currently no website, but who knows insha'Allah soon!

Wa alaikum asalaam
walaikumsalam
ahh just thought it might of been someone who posted some halal sweets on an auction site which i take care of.
Reply 796
lolls mashallah luk at u 2 -- business peoples .. all the best InshAllah .. azs* wher cn we gt the sweet from if we want them ?:biggrin:
Phoenix CG
better yet, once you sort out the logo what are you gonna do with it?

Put it in our sigs?
Right...now we have it settled; the first logo...but how do we put it? :frown:
Salaam:smile: I liked the second logo more actually! Where I live there are really no Muslims around and I am a convert to Islam (happened when I was 17) and although there is a mosque in my town the people there (and weirdly enough the Imaam in particular) were not very welcoming to be honest. On the other hand, I have been going to visit friends in Jordan and it is so much easier to practise religion when you are in a truly Islamic environment :frown:

Latest