The Student Room Group
Reply 9720
liverpool
ok, i dint really intend to it aim it at you, srry for that

just wanted to ask doenst it ( hugging) happen as your skool?

if not then what the hell is happening at mine. i need to start an active islamic society in skool.

Oh no it's okay...:smile: :smile:

At my school?...well if any guy tried to hug me..they'll know whats coming to them :ts:
Milli

At my school?...well if any guy tried to hug me..they'll know whats coming to them :ts:

lol i woundnt want to be that boy :p:

well in our skool its the boys and girls, who do it between themselves and also with the non-mulsims.
liverpool
lol i woundnt want to be that boy :p:

well in our skool its the boys and girls, who do it between themselves and also with the non-mulsims.

You mean the muslims like girls in hijab hug some of the guys? :eek:
Milli

Haha!! Thats pretty funny! I'd love to watch that happening one day... Not necessarily with a muslim girl but like a guy going upto a girl and trying to hug her and then next second he's on the floor or something... :cool:
rashid1988
You mean the muslims like girls in hijab hug some of the guys? :eek:

im telling you the truth girls with hijabs, and boys with beards.

these are the people who do these acts at my skool.
liverpool
im telling you the truth girls with hijabs, and boys with beards.

these are the people who do these acts at my skool.

At least they arent non muslim guys/ girls hugging the muslims...
rashid1988
At least they arent non muslim guys/ girls hugging the muslims...

that also exactly what is happening in our skool. its muslims with non muslims aswell.
liverpool
that also exactly what is happening in our skool. its muslims with non muslims aswell.

Ok i cant really comment on that then...
Salaam

Im currently having problems with my UCAS and does anyone feel worried/concerned by how their life will pan out. I always think and want to know how my life in education, home and marriage will work out.

My brother is keen for me to get a degree, but I believe what Allah wishes, thats what will happen.

Anyone else think about how their life will pan out?

Allah Hafiz
rashid1988
Ok i cant really comment on that then...

well that al i wanted to say

i just wanted to post this to th esis who had posted yesterday.

inshallah allah will put us on the right path
liverpool
well that al i wanted to say

i just wanted to post this to th esis who had posted yesterday.

inshallah allah will put us on the right path

Insha Allah yes... :smile: Goodnight everyone! Im off to bed! Take care and Salaams!
At my school?...well if any guy tried to hug me..they'll know whats coming to them

:p:

Thankfully I go to an all girls school so any hugging is purely innocent...most of the time...:s:

The funniest thing I've ever heard, was when a good friend of mine, who adheres(or adhered) to the hijab rules, told me that she 'loved' this person and considered this person her mahram and therefore dressed how she wanted when around him.
Insha Allah yes... Goodnight everyone! Im off to bed! Take care and Salaams!

WA Alaikuma as Salaam!
mizfissy815

The funniest thing I've ever heard, was when a good friend of mine, who adheres(or adhered) to the hijab rules, told me that she 'loved' this person and considered this person her mahram and therefore dressed how she wanted when around him.

thats pretty damn weird! So then anyone can dress how they want and say, no these people are my mahrams! :p:
mizfissy815
:p:

Thankfully I go to an all girls school so any hugging is purely innocent...most of the time...:s:

lucky that you go to all girl skool

last point make me sick!!
Salaam

Im currently having problems with my UCAS and does anyone feel worried/concerned by how their life will pan out. I always think and want to know how my life in education, home and marriage will work out.

My brother is keen for me to get a degree, but I believe what Allah wishes, thats what will happen.

Anyone else think about how their life will pan out?

Allah Hafiz

wa Alaikum as Salaam!
I'm sure everyone does, but in the end... everything is in Allah's hands.
Just pray to Allah to keep you away from that which will harm you. Inshallah, you'll end up where ever is best for you, even though it might not be what you want.

I've spent way to much time on TSR today...
thats pretty damn weird! So then anyone can dress how they want and say, no these people are my mahrams!

Shame really...She was such a good girl and MashAllah what I would define as genius. I really tried my best to get through to her...but now she's in another country and I pray to God she's realised what she did and changed.
Reply 9737
salams everyone

how are you all this evening?

ill be back later on, just need to go and pray maghrib
Wa Alaikum As Salaam Rahmara!
Reply 9739
how are you sis mizfissy?

Latest