The Student Room Group
Yeah sure inshallah! :biggrin:
W/Salams...

Phoenix- Inshallah you'll do fine.
Doodle- lol...I know what you mean. Arabic is not my native language (although it's pretty close), so most of my arabic was picked up from school, friends (all with different dialects),T.V and the community. I don't speak a certain dialect...just a mixture of Khaliji, Shami, Egyptian and the occasional Sudani :p: ...Although I was taught from a very young age to write in classical arabic.
Salaams mizfissy815, hira89 and doodle! Arabic is such a beautiful language! :biggrin: But its hard! :frown: i tried to learn it but it was too difficult! :frown: i'll stick with the Maths! :biggrin: lol!
Salaams all! :wavey:

lol smallguy
Phoebix - will do, Inshallah your'll do fine :biggrin:
Just ate chicken burger and chips for iftar..mmmmm.... and tomoro my mum is having an iftar party at my house, loads of old ladies pinching my cheeks :frown: lol
I cant speak arabic, but i can read it :biggrin: My mother tongue is turkish but i cant speak a word of it :redface: lol

W/salaams,
SCx :smile:
Wa Alaikum as Salam SC! I can't speak much ofmy mother tongue either. I understand everything, but I usually respond in a mixture of broken somali and arabic. :p:
lol, same here i can understand turkish and read and write it but when it comes to speaking, u dont wanna go there :p: lol
SCx
Salaam!

Pinching ur cheeks?! lol :biggrin::biggrin:
I have to go now...I have some math homework to finish.
I'll talk to you guys later...Take care.

Salams!
W/salaam hira!
lol yeh you know when you say Salaams to them and they go 'come here.. (pinches my cheeks) awww your all grown up!!' lol :p: :redface:

SCx
--------------
mizfissy815
I have to go now...I have some math homework to finish.
I'll talk to you guys later...Take care.

Salams!

W/salaams mizfissy815 :ciao:

SCx
SketchyCanvas
W/salaam hira!
lol yeh you know when you say Salaams to them and they go 'come here.. (pinches my cheeks) awww your all grown up!!' lol :p: :redface:

SCx
--------------

W/salaams mizfissy815 :ciao:

SCx

Yeah I know lol :biggrin::biggrin:
Tey squeeze ur cheeks like anything! grooan...u shud ask me ...when I go to PK, I have to endure this torment...wud u believe my uncle is very fond os doing this?! its so embarrasing...& I'm almost 16 now for heaven's sake :biggrin:
Saalams SketchCanvas! :wavey: Chicken Burger and chips eh?! :biggrin: for me, pizza, chicken massala, naan and sheek kebab and three full glasses of Coke! :biggrin: lol! well i was hungry! :biggrin: i don't understand arabic but I can read it when i read the Qu'ran! :biggrin: but i have to read at mosque as well! I sat an exam three months ago and still havent got the results! last year i came first! :biggrin: and apparently this year results will be released at Eid in front of everyone at namaz! :afraid: aaarrrgghhhh! i really wanna come top! :biggrin: for the second time in a row! but i have been trying to get my parents to quit my lessons at mosque and read at home when i have time but as at my school they give you loaads of hmk for the next day and everything! but they say i can only quit the lessons when i sart year 10 next year! :frown: i need to revise for my SATs! lol! :biggrin:
Bye Mizfissy!! :biggrin: good luck with Math H.W
mizfissy815 - doing homework already! :eek: lol!
hira89
Yeah I know lol :biggrin::biggrin:
Tey squeeze ur cheeks like anything! grooan...u shud ask me ...when I go to PK, I have to endure this torment...wud u believe my uncle is very fond os doing this?! its so embarrasing...& I'm almost 16 now for heaven's sake :biggrin:

lol! i know what you mean! :biggrin: :p:
smallguy54321
Saalams SketchCanvas! :wavey: Chicken Burger and chips eh?! :biggrin: for me, pizza, chicken massala, naan and sheek kebab and three full glasses of Coke! :biggrin: lol! well i was hungry! :biggrin: i don't understand arabic but I can read it when i read the Qu'ran! :biggrin: but i have to read at mosque as well! I sat an exam three months ago and still havent got the results! last year i came first! :biggrin: and apparently this year results will be released at Eid in front of everyone at namaz! :afraid: aaarrrgghhhh! i really wanna come top! :biggrin: for the second time in a row! but i have been trying to get my parents to quit my lessons at mosque and read at home when i have time but as at my school they give you loaads of hmk for the next day and everything! but they say i can only quit the lessons when i sart year 10 next year! :frown: i need to revise for my SATs! lol! :biggrin:

Mashallah! cool appetite :smile: lol...
Good luck with SATs :smile:
smallguy54321

W/salaams :biggrin:
Oh yeah i had 3 glasses of coke too :p: :biggrin:
Inshallah your'll come top again and do great in your SATs :biggrin:
SCx
Inshallah i will do well in my SATs! they seem so important and i am not a very confident person so if i do get the elusive 778(which i am predicted! :wink:) i will enter GCSEs hopefully confident and wanting to continue my success! :top: *points at SketchyCanvas's sig, midwifery or Art School! cool! how are your AS's going? :smile:*
--------------
cool GCSE results by the way! :smile:
its 9:44 here..i havent done my h.w yet :frown:

I want to go...but cant coz well y'know TSR's never the same w/out me ehm ehm...& since u all are just totally goo goo ga ga over me, I'd hate to see you moan :biggrin::biggrin: lol kidding...I'm leaving in abt 15 mins :biggrin:
oooops! :redface: i feel so embarassed! :redface: i didnt realised you lived in Saudi Arabia! its holidays here thats why i meant homework already! :redface:
smallguy54321
oooops! :redface: i feel so embarassed! :redface: i didnt realised you lived in Saudi Arabia! its holidays here thats why i meant homework already! :redface:
Its OK no probs :smile: I can always compensate for ppl far beneath my intellect ehm ehm! :biggrin::biggrin: lol kidding...
Gotta go now...in abt 2 mins...Im very pedantic see...lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Latest