The Student Room Group
SketchyCanvas
Lol most people thought it was scary :eek: thats why i changed it :p: but since you said that, i might change it back later loll

The blinking doll was cool! It has my vote for your avatar!
SketchyCanvas
Lol oo cool :biggrin: Never been to pakistan before :redface:

i went last summer great exeprince
best part of the trip was going to the Fasil Masjid in Islamabad and buying pirate DVDs :biggrin:
Milli
Bahut Bahut Shukria.....i think that means 'Thank you very much' in Urdu....or am i wrong :redface:

pretty accurate :biggrin:
Lol blinking doll avatar it is then :biggrin: lol
gameplayer_no1
best part of the trip was going to the Fasil Masjid in Islamabad and buying pirate DVDs :biggrin:

Lol!! i haven't been on holiday for 5 years :eek: but inshAllah im going to Konya in Turkey this summer and Cyprus to visit Maulana. Atm, trying to persuade my dad also to take us to Syria :biggrin: loll since i might be going their by car again lol
gameplayer_no1

Yeah im forced to buy pirate dvds to watch the latest movies. Since the cinemas here arent too quick! But then again i find even the pirate dvds expensive sometimes...
Hey Abbas may i ask, what languages do you speak?
SketchyCanvas
Lol!! i haven't been on holiday for 5 years :eek: but inshAllah im going to Konya in Turkey this summer and Cyprus to visit Maulana. Atm, trying to persuade my dad also to take us to Syria :biggrin: loll since i might be going their by car again lol

cool i have a friend whose from syria and she's going back there for a holiday soon her names Lema :biggrin:

before my holiday in pakistan i hadn't been for a holiday for 5 years, i went to America during the winter break five years ago :biggrin:
rashid1988
Hello, havent seen you around the ISOC. Think this merits and intro... I'm rashid, 17 and live in Sri Lanka. How are you doing?

Hi rashid! hey im 17 as well and im from glasgow! i was bored and was looking around. Then I came across this and thot it was sooo koool!:biggrin: wow...sri lanka! thats so far away! whats it like?

oh yeah, hi to everyone else as well!
rashid1988
Yeah im forced to buy pirate dvds to watch the latest movies. Since the cinemas here arent too quick! But then again i find even the pirate dvds expensive sometimes...

the dvd's were reali bad coz i didn't have time to check them at the shop in islamabad so when i got back a few of them didn't work and some of the others were reali fuzzy :mad:
Reply 9990
rashid1988
Hey Abbas may i ask, what languages do you speak?

Yes, you certainly can! :smile:
I speak Bengali (my mother tongue), English, some German (I'm still learning!), a little Urdu and a little Arabic too lol. How about you bro? :smile:
gameplayer_no1
cool i have a friend whose from syria and she's going back there for a holiday soon her names Lema :biggrin:

before my holiday in pakistan i hadn't been for a holiday for 5 years, i went to America during the winter break five years ago :biggrin:

Lol cool :biggrin: never been America either loll I've drove to Turkey and Cyrpus before.. one smiley: :indiff: loll imagine this: ollddd merc, with a fat suitcase strapped on the top, a bike strapped at the back with shoe laces and me and brother on the backseat with parents in the font..driving up mountains! loll :p:
Abbas6
I speak Bengali (my mother tongue), English, some German (I'm still learning!), a little Urdu and a little Arabic too lol. How about you bro? :smile:

cool :smile:

i can speak Urdu, English, Punjabi and a little Spanish :biggrin:
AsianAngel
Hi rashid! hey im 17 as well and im from glasgow! i was bored and was looking around. Then I came across this and thot it was sooo koool!:biggrin: wow...sri lanka! thats so far away! whats it like?

Salaams and welcome :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Lol cool :biggrin: never been America either loll I've drove to Turkey and Cyrpus before.. one smiley: :indiff: loll imagine this: ollddd merc, with a fat suitcase strapped on the top, a bike strapped at the back with shoe laces and me and brother on the backseat with parents in the font..driving up mountains! loll :p:

lol not a bad experince compared to the one i had driving to Islambad :biggrin: 4 people cramped in the back of car and i driver im pretty sure didn't have a driving liesnce (they don't exsist over there) window open , dust flying in your eyes et.ect.... :biggrin:

but america was great when i went coz i went to Disneyland with my cousins and it was brill. :biggrin:
AsianAngel

Hi, well it's about a 4 hr flight from Heathrow. You should come here and check it out! It's pretty cool, and very cheap to live in :biggrin: There's lots of stuff to do in fact, i dont think i've really been bored since i got here! So are you in college/ uni?
gameplayer_no1
lol not a bad experince compared to the one i had driving to Islambad :biggrin: 4 people cramped in the back of car and i driver im pretty sure didn't have a driving liesnce (they don't exsist over there) window open , dust flying in your eyes et.ect.... :biggrin:

but america was great when i went coz i went to Disneyland with my cousins and it was brill. :biggrin:

Lol!!! sheesh :p:

oo cool :biggrin: Haven't been to disneyland either :p:
Abbas6

I speak English, Spanish, french and a little Sinhala (learning). I've forgotten alot of french and spanish though... I used to be fairly fluent in them! :redface:
I'm off everyone, need to start my chemistry essay for tomorow and might have a lil lye down :sleep:

Salaams and take care!!
Munise
rukayah
has anyone passed their driving test here?

yes! me me! *waves hands in the air*

6 months ago now but im still not over the great feeling and shock lol.

Latest