The Student Room Group
W/salaams Doodle :biggrin: :hello:
Reply 1181
Phoenix CG
well looks like a few hundred coming my way, w0oPah! as for eid i have no idea what i'm gonna do, i have like one muslim friend :| who lives pretty far :| I think this eid will suck for me.

Well i guess ur not alone...at least u got 1 friend...i got none....Eid here sux :frown: ..u don really feel anything special like in the muslim nations...i guess like every year il just pass smiles to my family and all :redface:
Really nothing much....i think i got the best present from god for eid...MY EXAMS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED :biggrin: ....im sooooo happy i spent the whole of ramadan studying sooooo hard pushing myself cos i wanted to get 7s for the three IB subjects im doing...then just a week b4 the exams i go2 skool and this girl who is also resitting asks me "how come u withdrew from the examinations" i had no clue what she was on abt....i spoke to the coordinator and he told me my dad callled and cancelled...i was surprised cos my dads the 1 who told me to resit the exams in november but it turned out that he had called the wrong place....i wanted 2 do them in may...so my wish came true :rolleyes: i mean what better present can u expect.....i guess its not that bad ive found a whole new group of friends (U ALL) :flutter: ...as the saying goes "theres a good in every bad and a bad in every good"..
Doodle dont worry abt me il form my opinions abt u ppl from what i see...not from other peoples opinions....hey the girl from somalia....do u actually live there or what??? im only asking cos my family is moving to africa....Zambia i think
Nummer1
Well i guess ur not alone...at least u got 1 friend...i got none....Eid here sux :frown: ..u don really feel anything special like in the muslim nations...i guess like every year il just pass smiles to my family and all :redface:
Really nothing much....i think i got the best present from god for eid...MY EXAMS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED :biggrin: ....im sooooo happy i spent the whole of ramadan studying sooooo hard pushing myself cos i wanted to get 7s for the three IB subjects im doing...then just a week b4 the exams i go2 skool and this girl who is also resitting asks me "how come u withdrew from the examinations" i had no clue what she was on abt....i spoke to the coordinator and he told me my dad callled and cancelled...i was surprised cos my dads the 1 who told me to resit the exams in november but it turned out that he had called the wrong place....i wanted 2 do them in may...so my wish came true :rolleyes: i mean what better present can u expect.....i guess its not that bad ive found a whole new group of friends (U ALL) :flutter: ...as the saying goes "theres a good in every bad and a bad in every good"..
Doodle dont worry abt me il form my opinions abt u ppl from what i see...not from other peoples opinions....hey the dude from somalia....do u actually live there or what??? im only asking cos my family is moving to africa....Zambia i think

Salaams Nummer1 :smile:

woo someone else is also still online :p:
I'm glad that everything turned out good for you and inshallah we'll all have a great Eid :biggrin:

SCx
Reply 1183
SketchyCanvas
Salaams Nummer1 :smile:

woo someone else is also still online :p:
I'm glad that everything turned out good for you and inshallah we'll all have a great Eid :biggrin:

SCx

YA i guess so inshalla
Nummer1
YA i guess so inshalla

:smile: inshallah, so what you doing up at this time? :p: Unless you live in a different country then me :redface: its 3:48am here :p:
Reply 1185
SketchyCanvas
:smile: inshallah, so what you doing up at this time? :p: Unless you live in a different country then me :redface: its 3:48am here :p:

I live in a different country...have u heard of Sri lanka???? its 9 am here....what are u doing up so late???? i think u should go eat and sleep
Nummer1
I live in a different country...have u heard of Sri lanka???? its 9 am here....what are u doing up so late???? i think u should go eat and sleep

lol yeh i just ate and now im going bed :p:

Salaams
night night :smile:

SCx
hmm might go for a bike ride, i would rather go wales...but then eid prayer...takes hours to get to wales from london, the more i imagine it, the worse it gets, my day could be made on monday though :biggrin:

and lol @ have you heard of sri lanka, i think everyone has :tongue:
I might have an exam on eid. So, lucky me.
Reply 1189
Salam everyone
Truly this ramadan has been kareem to me!!!!
I read the holy quran for the first time ever....sooooo much was revealed to me...soooo much.....i started praying..ever since i did this ramadan i havent missed one prayer....like it is said in the holy book...for whomsover reads it recieves perfect wisdom...i know i have attained it...also in some parts it is mentioned that Allah reveals to whom he wills and to me soooo much was revealed alhamdulilah il azeem....i have such a great destiny...cant wait to fulfill it....there is a sign in everything...u just gotta attain wisdom to see them...the signs...goto the following sit and download the quraan peace all

http://www.islamasoft.co.uk/downloads.html
W/Salaams suhail! :wavey: I'm Sohail! :wink: SC, you should get your sleep! :biggrin: my mummy made me go up at half 11 last night! :frown:
Reply 1191
Salaams everyone!How are you all?Tonight's the 27th..plz everyone keep me in your Duaas inshallah..ur all in mine.so what u doin 2nite?stayin home or going mosque?
Hafsahx
i think i am going mosque tonight! :biggrin: dont worry....Islamic Society will be in my Duaas inshallah. :smile:
Salaams all,

Mashallah Nummer1 :biggrin:
I'm going to the mosque tonight and the Islamic Scociety will be in my duas :smile:

SCx
Salaam!

Inshallah...:smile:
So, hows everybody?
Salaams all!

Nummer1- I'm currently residing in UAE...but I have family there.

I can't go to the mosque this time. Such a shame...and with all that's going on, I really wanted to too. :frown:
hira89
Salaam!

Inshallah...:smile:
So, hows everybody?

W/salaam,

im good alhamdulilah, yourself?
Yeah just alive lol...
lol :p:
Salaam Munz :biggrin:

How you doing? Get any sleep for once? :p:

(Good mood = Liverpool are winning :redface:)

Latest