2. Zuhr
blessings of Allah subhanawatallah will no more be bestowed upon their earnings

3. Asr
the strength of there body will be lifted

4. Maghrib
they will not benefit from there children

5. Isha
sleep will no longer be peaceful for them

i had read this somewhile ago and it had made me punctual in my prayers allhumdulilah

Asalamu Alaikum and welcome Sweet :smile:

SubhanAllah and JazakAllah for sharing that with us!

InshAllah you are well.

Sister Munise.
Dr_SS_Lecter
I just got another NEG rep so 3 in a row! I know who it is your dirty scum bag b*st*rds! You are the spawn of Satan spreading lies especially in the ummah! Causing infighting to your advantage! You create groups of terror to give our great religion a bad name as it is your enemy. You can kills us but the strength of Allah(swt) gives us the strength to fight you, the enemies of humans! You bring disgrace to the holy books!

'A good muslim controls his anger'
rukayah
salaam, are there any converts in this soc? i need to speak to someone..:frown:

W/Salaams, im not a convertrevert but feel free to PM me if you want :smile:
SketchyCanvas
'A good muslim controls his anger'

But it does anger me, maybe i wont physically show it but in words! Why doesnt anyone stand up to those scumbags. They are so blind.
Dr_SS_Lecter
But it does anger me, maybe i wont physically show it but in words! Why doesnt anyone stand up to those scumbags. They are so blind.

I know what you mean but have to control that anger. They are not open-minded to what we say, and until they are they will inshAllah learn the beauty of Islam.

'Speak in accordance with people's understanding' This is the advice of the Prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him, to everyone in the world who is trying to communicate with another person. In trying to make someone understand what you are saying you mut percieve on what level this is possible and meet him there.

Everyone recieves what he needs on hislevel, and this was a divine order to the Prophet: 'Give to those that will recieve'.

The proper attitude is indicated in a saying of the holy Prophet: 'Make things easy for people, not difficult; give them good tidings and don't drive them away'. Now, most Muslims are only driving Westerners farther away from Islam by ignoring the differences in the conditions they face. Such as attitude is a sign that they have deprived themselves of access to that second catergory of knowledge - wisdom - which brings with itself profound and penetrating vision; indeed, the blind are not even able to understand the first catergory of knowledge correctly. We ask our Lord to grant us understanding of the Way of Islam, and to help us know in which direction we must go.

Sorry for the long reply, i'm quoting from a book i'm reading atm ^^
SketchyCanvas
I know what you mean but have to control that anger. They are not open-minded to what we say, and until they are they will inshAllah learn the beauty of Islam.

Sorry for the long reply, i'm quoting from a book i'm reading atm ^^

Thanks SC! It just annoys me coming on this stupid TSR defending something only to get NEG rep 3x in a row! And those whose do it grow in their blind knowledge and incorrect facts. I know its wrong but i want to crack afew sculls! It would be ashame when i am consultant those people are denied a vital life saving treatment :rolleyes: !
Dr_SS_Lecter
Thanks SC! It just annoys me coming on this stupid TSR defending something only to get NEG rep 3x in a row! And those whose do it grow in their blind knowledge and incorrect facts. I know its wrong but i want to crack afew sculls! It would be ashame when i am consultant those people are denied a vital life saving treatment :rolleyes: !

Your welcome,
loll Remind me to rep you in 24 hours :smile: Everyone gets anger, just learn to control it :rolleyes:
SketchyCanvas
Your welcome,
loll Remind me to rep you in 24 hours :smile: Everyone gets anger, just learn to control it :rolleyes:

Thanks SC! nah its ok! I should calm it down, i dont want to get struck off the GMC register before i even get register! Give someone of the same opinions as those idiot members frequently spouting their BS and not the BNP lot :wink: . I may "accidently" give them a lethal injection instead of morphine sulphate!
Dr_SS_Lecter
Thanks SC! nah its ok! I should calm it down, i dont want to get struck off the GMC register before i even get register! Give someone of the same opinions as those idiot members frequently spouting their BS and not the BNP lot :wink: . I may "accidently" give them a lethal injection instead of morphine sulphate!

No probs :smile:
lol! :rolleyes:
Dr_SS_Lecter
give them copper sulphate :bandit:
darth_vader05
give them copper sulphate :bandit:

what does that do? ^o) lol
SketchyCanvas
its supposed to be able to kill a person :eek: :ninja:
SketchyCanvas

Well apparently a large dose ( well at school, those large blue-greeny bottles, a large swing would be needed) or concentrated dose. Give you one heck of a stomach ache and then......a fatality! :biggrin:
darth_vader05
its supposed to be able to kill a person :eek: :ninja:

and how would you know that :eek: :hmmm: lol :p:
Dr_SS_Lecter
Well apparently a large dose ( well at school, those large blue-greeny bottles, a large swing would be needed) or concentrated dose. Give you one heck of a stomach ache and then......a fatality! :biggrin:

sheesh :eek:
Dr_SS_Lecter
:five: but dont tell anyone else :ninja: :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
and how would you know that :eek: :hmmm: lol :p:
well *goes down memory lane* :biggrin:

my chem teacher was telling us in year 9 that it can kill us, so I asked him whether I can borrow some:biggrin: :angel: he asked me why? and i say that I want to test it :redface: he then went mardy and said that on parents evening he'll give some to my parents for me and tell them i was a mistake:eek: :eek: :eek: :redface:

that shut me up :redface:
darth_vader05
well *goes down memory lane* :biggrin:

my chem teacher was telling us in year 9 that it can kill us, so I asked him whether I can borrow some:biggrin: :angel: he asked me why? and i say that I want to test it :redface: he then went mardy and said that on parents evening he'll give some to my parents for me and tell them i was a mistake:eek: :eek: :eek: :redface:

that shut me up :redface:

:toofunny: hehe shame :p: lol
SketchyCanvas
:toofunny: hehe shame :p: lol
:ninja: it was a shame that i couldnt say that he was a mistake aswell :biggrin: :ninja: :p: hehe

i was really going to slip some in his drink:wink:
darth_vader05
:ninja: it was a shame that i couldnt say that he was a mistake aswell :biggrin: :ninja: :p: hehe

i was really going to slip some in his drink:wink:

:eek: evil, meh you are darth vader :p: :biggrin: lol