The Student Room Group
^ Lol w/salaam my lovely sister. Do you have MSN? I want to converse with you about that beautiful country you live in :biggrin:
OMG! you're up?! What are u doing at this hour lad??! :biggrin:
Lol I jus prayed fajr and can't sleep, totally ignore my question then :frown: *walks off in shame*
lol...I have MSN! :biggrin: Wont give u the add tho ::p:
That's nice.
oops! dont cry! :redface: lol:biggrin:
jusfarhan
Salaam psychologist lol.

You were studying? :eek: Come back to the UK, it's normal here lol :p:

How come you moved? :smile:

LOL! it's normal there? Hey, I'm pretty normal myself.... but even here studying is seen as abnormal... for the most part....

mom: "beta... vhy you vant to vork so hard? Just do what I did.... take the easy way out and marry a doctor! :wink:"

I moved 13 years ago after my dad finished his residency, but I do miss it so... :frown:
psycho(logist)
LOL! it's normal there? Hey, I'm pretty normal myself.... but even here studying is seen as abnormal... for the most part....

mom: "beta... vhy you vant to vork so hard? Just do what I did.... take the easy way out and marry a doctor! :wink:"

I moved 13 years ago after my dad finished his residency, but I do miss it so... :frown:
Lol hmm..

Yeah it's normal here, we have normal accents too :p: lol

Aw I see, where did you used to live? Were you born here? :smile:

LOL @ marry a doctor, easy option :p:
loool! :biggrin: How come u know urdu? I swear I double over when ppl go like "vhat do u vant?" I know Im not nice :redface:
--------------
my email add: [email protected]
I'm pakistaniiiiiii thats why hahaha

I used to live in Norwich, and yes your accents are MUCHHHH BETTER

yum :rolleyes:
OMG Norwich.. What a boring place :colondollar: lol. You must've been London though - best city in the world.. There's nothing like it, everything happening HERE :smile:

You should come back here you know.. By the way, what nationality are you then? Sorry if it's a dumb question lol. Ooh you're Paki, i'm Bengali :p:
lol:biggrin: Hey JF, never knew u were from Bangladesh!
Yeah I'm trying to get into med in England I really want to go back

and yes Norwich was boring as HELL... I remember london a little bit but not really, it was so long ago, over a decade ago and...... wow I am so old :frown:
Lol woah! Over a decade! Well you could've attended uni here.. I mean we got Oxford and Cambridge.. Some of the best :p:

I've never been Norwich, infact, I don't go outside London much lol. You must've had a few cousins in London I gather? :smile: If so, remember any of the places' names? Lol :biggrin:

And yes Hira, I'm Bengali :smile: Only been back home once though, 15 years ago when I was 3.
Nah...u're never too old lol:biggrin: C'mon! ur a to-be doc! you have to be a tad bit more erm psychosomatic? :wink: sanguine child...be sanguine! :biggrin::biggrin:
Sanguine lol... that I am, of course. Always. :biggrin:

Hira, what nationality are you? Pakistani I would assume.. ?
Ok fellers, I'm off! Greetings!
--------------
Yep Pakistani! I reside in KSA tho :biggrin:
Meeee toooo I need to finish this research paper

ciao! :wink:
So everyones leaving.. And i'm left all alone.
tsk tsk! :biggrin:

Latest