The Student Room Group
What's tsk? :confused:
Reply 1321
Oh so most u ppl are pakis and bengali...hmmm...misfizy im palestinian not syrian...no way is "ilkon" shami...i cant stand the way they talk...Shlonak habibi???? :biggrin: my dads parents moved to syria in 1968..but i havent been there in 12 years now...i cant go i got military service :biggrin:
Salaam Everyone!
Welcome Psycho!

Nummer1- I thought Shami refered to Syrianians, Labenese, Joradians and Palestinians? LOL...nobody speaks arabic anymore anyway. Everyones got his own dialect now...I've been around almost every arab nationality out there, that I got the hang of it. Oh...and TV helps too.
W/salaam,

Whats up everyone?
Not much Hira...What are you up to?
Nothing special...just surfing 'round :smile: trying to do study :biggrin:
Heellooo?? anybody here?
--------------
OK I'll scram :frown:
Salaam!
No!!
I'm here! I just got distracted thats all. :p:
:eek: you're still here?! :biggrin:
Reply 1329
salaams:biggrin:whasup Hira and MF?
W/salaam!

Nah nothing much...you? :smile:
salam everyone
Reply 1332
yea am all gud Hamdulillah.eating fruit salad.yum:smile:.and then am gna go dwnstrz and watch musalsalaat i.e.neighbours.loll.take cre pplz.
luv u all
xx
--------------
hello ice man jondoe.who are you?salaams and welcome:biggrin:
:eek: you're going? :frown:
w/salaam IJ
wasalam n salaam w0oh0o early eid pressy, rawk on! this is gonna kick butt.
Reply 1335
Phoenix CG
wasalam n salaam w0oh0o early eid pressy, rawk on! this is gonna kick butt.

..expand..
Nummer1
Oh so most u ppl are pakis and bengali...hmmm...misfizy im palestinian not syrian...no way is "ilkon" shami...i cant stand the way they talk...Shlonak habibi???? :biggrin: my dads parents moved to syria in 1968..but i havent been there in 12 years now...i cant go i got military service :biggrin:

:itsme: Salaams :biggrin: I'm not Pakistani nor Bengali :redface: ... me Turkish.... but from Cyprus and i was born in London. But i dont look Turkish at all, instead im pale skin with a few freckles :redface: :redface: Someone once thought i was Irish :eek: :p:

SCx
Reply 1337
hmm.. after being on TSR 4 ages i find this thread 2dayyy! lol..
lol salaams and welcome say_v :biggrin: :hello:
--------------
omg just noticed u do the same a levels as me :p: but im doing AS and art as well :p:
Reply 1339
wassalam lol thxx!

n they say gr8 minds think alikee! lol... we think alikeee! took same subjects! lol

Latest