The Student Room Group
SketchyCanvas
W/Salaams,

JazakAllah! do you have any exams? :smile: If you do, Good luck as well and InshAllah you do brill.

lol :biggrin: my brother has given up on the game because its too complicated :p: instead he plays World of Warcraft and MOHAA.

InshAllah everyone is well.

Also Brother Ayaz, JazakAllah for the rep course i rememeber you!! :hugs: InshAllah you are well :smile:

Salaams sister!

Lol no exams as i am on a gap year! Did exams last year so alhamdullah i am well! Err...MMORPGs i hate them! :p: Its not complicated, just go round and shooting people! :biggrin:
Salaam
Anyone here?
Dr_SS_Lecter
Salaams sister!

Lol no exams as i am on a gap year! Did exams last year so alhamdullah i am well! Err...MMORPGs i hate them! :p: Its not complicated, just go round and shooting people! :biggrin:

I like RPGs :biggrin:
Wa Alaikum Salaam Hira, i'm not a fan of RPG's btw... FPS all the way! :biggrin:
Studying so can't chat... Assalamu Alaikum.
The Green Manalishi
Wa Alaikum Salaam Hira, i'm not a fan of RPG's btw... FPS all the way! :biggrin:
Studying so can't chat... Assalamu Alaikum.

W/salaam :smile:
Yeah FPS are ok...but RPGs still suit me :p:
OK then good luck!
W/salaam
I think I'll be going too...
Salaam all :smile::ciao:
i like RPG's too

theu're those big guns arent they?

i think i used them in that game called 'Quake'

hey bro sayed, you played that game?
rahmara
i like RPG's too

theu're those big guns arent they?

i think i used them in that game called 'Quake'

hey bro sayed, you played that game?

:rofl: That's so cool! Hehehe, sorry Rahmara but RPG stands for two different things. The one we were talking about is: RPG = Role Playing Game. When Munise said World of Warcraft, Sayed said he hates RPG's or MMORPG's (Mass Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) :smile:

The one you're talking about is RPG = Rocket Propelled Grenade i.e. A bazooka/ rocket launcher.

I personally prefer the BFG (Doom) to an RPG muahahaha!
The Green Manalishi
:rofl: That's so cool! Hehehe, sorry Rahmara but RPG stands for two different things. The one we were talking about is: RPG = Role Playing Game.

The one you're talking about is RPG = Rocket Propelled Grenade i.e. A bazooka/ rocket launcher.

I personally prefer the BFG (Doom) to an RPG muahahaha!

:biggrin:

oopsie

nest time ill keep my mouth shut

:redface: :frown:

well im glad i made you laugh :smile:
rahmara

oopsie

nest time ill keep my mouth shut

:redface: :frown:

well im glad i made you laugh :smile:

I laughed cos it's really nice to hear a girl speaking about rocket launchers in Quake. It's not an everyday occurence for me, so it's really cool! :biggrin:
I wasn't laughing at you sis! It's good that u know RPG = bazooka too, it's an uncommon name... I think most people just say Rocket Launcher nowadays...
The Green Manalishi
I laughed cos it's really nice to hear a girl speaking about rocket launchers in Quake. It's not an everyday occurence for me, so it's really cool! :biggrin:
I wasn't laughing at you sis! It's good that u know RPG = bazooka too, it's an uncommon name... I think most people just say Rocket Launcher nowadays...

hahahahahah

thats good

Quake's a good game though :smile: :rolleyes:

really :cool:
Milli
Salamun Alaikum

It’s ironic how people listen to their Bollywood/pop/rock/R&B music, and sing their hearts out but when a piece of music is sending a religious message, there always has to be rejections and excuses.

The main point of nasheed is to get the message of Islam across. There is music which leads you astray from Islam and there is music which makes you 'hear' Islam. Such songs promote Islam. If a non-Muslim was to listen to Sami Yusuf's nasheeds they will find similarities to the music they are used to and might become interested in Islam.

The instruments used ‘might’ be haram, but in this age of technology and advanced machinery and instruments, how can people, otherwise, make music that will encourage you to listen?

Devout Muslims try to spread Islam and its good tidings in every probable method possible be it through movies, music, books, tapes, programs or seminars- they only succeed because Allah bestows them with his blessings and permission. There is absolutely nothing that can take place without Allah's will.

While it is important to understand and realise what is permissible and impermissible in the Shari'ah, perhaps my humble request would be for brothers and sisters to concentrate on more important issues, e.g. performing Salaah, understanding the message of the Qur'an, etc, because sometimes, learning about advanced things and forgetting the basics can cause more harm than solution.

I agree :ditto:
Dr_SS_Lecter
Salaams sister!

W/Salaams!

lol, MMORPGs rule :p:i think because BB2 required a lot of skill and thought when playing the game that my brother couldnt be bothered and just went to play WOW or MOHAA :p:
Salam sis :biggrin:
how ARE you?!
ok, so is the the TSR Armory now?!
or maybe the TSR barracks....
hut 1, 2, 3 ,4, hut 1, 2, 3, 4....
hey i like rocket propelled greandes too! :biggrin:
love to blow em people apart! KABOOM!
SketchyCanvas
W/Salaams!

lol, MMORPGs rule :p:i think because BB2 required a lot of skill and thought when playing the game that my brother couldnt be bothered and just went to play WOW or MOHAA :p:

Assalamu Alaikum, what's MOHAA btw? Mothers of Harry and Arnold? :ninja: :p:
Hey bro Rashid!
you wanna buy some guns? :p:
Salaams All! Yeah ive been playing it, just off to play some more! :biggrin: Break for namaz and eating!

Latest