The Student Room Group
eid mubarak yall from muslimglobe easy way to plug my site in :tongue: :biggrin:
eid is so boring well i always find it boring
iceman_jondoe

not doing nething tommorow?
Reply 1603
iceman_jondoe

ah! yes its pretty boring arnd heree as well..
but u dnt hv 2 go 2 skul 4 that 1 day! :smile:

its already past maghrib.. i went moon wtching n no sight of the moon :frown:
Salaam...

If you started fasting on tuesday and have completed 30 days...You can't fast tomorrow. Even if the hilal is not seen, you're not allowed to fast 31 days.
Reply 1605
mizfissy815
Salaam...

If you started fasting on tuesday and have completed 30 days...You can't fast tomorrow. Even if the hilal is not seen, you're not allowed to fast 31 days.

Yes, that is true. I missed to days fasting as i went to open day at leicester uni and drove to bristol uni the next day to see it. I will catch them up when mum comes back from USA and also do some extra days!
Eid Mubarak!

Yes, I stole Say_v's idea :redface: :p:
Reply 1607
Salaams TSR Isoc!To all my bros and sisters on here jus wanna say Eid Mubarak.Have a wiked day tomorrow Insh'Allah whatever ur doing..ur all in my du'aas
Take Care
Hafsah x
Reply 1608
As salaamu alaikum

Eid Mubaruk brothers and sisters!

spend some cherished time with family, they're so important after all!! Make it fun, get together with family/friends and celebrate in a HALAAL WAY!

If it's too late now then, plan for next time, MAKE IT FUN and ENJOYABLE! this is our occasion, we are not meant to celebrate birthdays so this is our chance to celebrate and be thankful we have got through Ramdhan and are still living too!
Insha'Allah you will have a blessed Eid

don't neglect any prayers now, just because Ramdhan has finished DOES NOT mean you stop ibadah!

Wa alaikum asalaam
:wavey: Hafsah and azs* EID TOMORROW! :party:
Salaam dah'lings heheh

I'm excited for 2morrow, yet not.... I have a statistics midterm on Eid!! GRRR

Dad: "VELL, just skip it"
Me: "Uh dad I can't just skip my midterm..."
Dad: "Vhat! OKAY vell then ju should sue the juniversity!!...for religious discrimination!!"

LOL
:rofl: ^^ my dad has a weird accent too, he pronunces all his W's as V's :p:

Salaams everyone and Eid Mubarek :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Munise x
Reply 1612
As salaamu alaikum

Insha'Allah you'll do really well! And then, after celebrate Eid and forget about it for a while lol

Wa alaikum asalaam
Heheh thanks I hope so!

This was too funny not to share with all of you who understand the brown accents.... I called my friends house and it went straight to her answering machine... it was her dads voice:

"..Uuh...leave it tha message after tha beep.. i vill back to contact u...." *then some background noises... you hear someone yelling in punjabi....... then the beep*
:rofl:
--------------
have to rep u for that! (but after 24 hrs :redface: )
Reply 1615
As salaamu alaikum

I know some people like that!!

I remember hearing stuff like 'bureaucrassy' emphsis on the 'crassy' and stuff like Ish-school, Hospitaal, lol

but you gotta love them, its what makes the world so great, unique ways of speaking lol

Wa alaikum asalaam
Hehe...

Salaams everyone!
w/salaam MF :biggrin:
Reply 1618
salaaaams what ur plans 4 2moz inshallah?
Get up early, go mosque and do Eid prayers :biggrin:
Then go to my nans where my relatives will prob be
The big FEAST :biggrin: lol

Latest