The Student Room Group
Phoenix CG
There are 4 madhabs. They studied islam more than you ever did, and they have more understanding than any of us will ever have, they were more close to the earlier muslims than we ever will be. And you say that your opinion is still a strong arguement even though you are not a scholar, have limited understanding of the quran, hadith and the teachings of the prophet saw.

I already told you, dear brother, that my opinions are derived from the late scholar Sheikh Zaki Badawi. It's not just 'my opinion'.
I doubt if you know more about this subject than the Prohpet (SAW) himself!
He himself has urged women to cover them selves up. From HEAD to toe.
He made it CLEAR.
The only thing that is worth disputing about is if the FACE should be covered or not.
Otherwise, the Prophet SAW laid down strict guidelines, and that to according to the Quran.
Reply 17282
Salaam...whats going on here?
Juicy Fruit
I already told you, dear brother, that my opinions are derived from the late scholar Sheikh Zaki Badawi. It's not just 'my opinion'.

And didn't you see the response he got from a lot of other scholars, he was one scholar that said this, it is fitnah.
Anyways time for breakfast, salaamz
Which people know more than the Prophets?! I would like to meet them!
The Prophets KNEW and they set down EXAMPLES, which we should follow; otherwise its our LOSS.
Salamz Finex!
Salamz Rafael!
A Y Z
Juicy Fruit, please listen to me. Im not angry at you, and im not against you.
You say your not sure that the head scarf is 100% important right? Are you 100% sure that there is Allah? You have never seen Him. You have just heard about Him; from the moment you were born you were taught that there is no god but Allah. Have you seen anyone of His Prophets?
The Prophet was once sitting in the presence of his companions when he asked: 'Tell me, who do you think has the strongest of faith?' The companions all replied: 'Surely you, O Messenger of Allah!' The Prophet said: 'Why? I have seen the Heavens and the Earth! I have seen the miracle of Allah with my own eyes! My faith is BOUND to be strong; no it is not me. Tell me, who is it?' The companions replied, rather hesitantly, 'Is is us?' The Prophet said: 'You see me submitting to Allah's will. You see me performing deeds set down to us by Allah. You follow my example. Your faith is BOUND to be strong (as they say him); no it is not you. Tell me, who is it?' when the companions could give no answer, the Prophet said: 'It will be the Muslims, who have neither seen Allah, nor seen any of His Prophets who will be bestowed with the greatest and strongest of Faiths. They will have only a few pieces of paper to guide them; still they will submit to Allah's will!'

Even if you are 51% sure that the head scarf is important, why take the risk?!

Actually I said:

Juicy Fruit
I'm not 100% sure that the headscarf isn't necessary yet
Reply 17287
whats going on here? :smile:
Juicy Fruit
To people with weak faith, yes.

Define this 'weak faith' please.
A Y Z
I doubt if you know more about this subject than the Prohpet (SAW) himself!
He himself has urged women to cover them selves up. From HEAD to toe.
He made it CLEAR.
The only thing that is worth disputing about is if the FACE should be covered or not.
Otherwise, the Prophet SAW laid down strict guidelines, and that to according to the Quran.

No, those are narrations of what he allegedly said, and there are so many discrepancies and false hadiths about it that it makes them difficult to rely on.
A Y Z
Define this 'weak faith' please.

Please read my posts properly.

Juicy Fruit
People with strong faith believe wholeheartedly in God's rulings and have the best intention behind everything they do. In order to have that sort of belief, they need to engage their brains and consider the reasons behind the rules. For those who do not understand their religion properly, of course they need to fear God, because that's the only thing that will keep them following it. But for people who follow the religion because they understand how amazing it is, whilst they should still fear God as is commanded in the Quraan, it's not something that drives their compliance with the religion like it is with those who are only following Islam because they fear the consequences (i.e. punishment) that will happen for not doing so.
So your some percent sure that it IS necessary, right?
Thats why i said: 'Dont take the risk'
Reply 17292
Juicy Fruit
Please read my posts properly.

ok :smile:...hello??....ive seen you somewhere...A-Z Bands Thread???
I follow only Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. The are the MOST accurate ones.
Even if they have 20 wrong Hadith about the covering of the body, they are bound to have ATLEAST ONE correct between them!
A Y Z
So your some percent sure that it IS necessary, right?
Thats why i said: 'Dont take the risk'

I'm not '51%' sure though.

#2(Laika)
ok :smile:...hello??....ive seen you somewhere...A-Z Bands Thread???

Yeah that's me, the girl who posts the random metal bands hehe.
Hey Rafael.
I know its not your place to be bothered :p: but what do you think: head scarves are important right?
Reply 17296
A Y Z
I follow only Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. The are the MOST accurate ones.
Even if they have 20 wrong Hadith about the covering of the body, they are bound to have ATLEAST ONE correct between them!

dude...loosen up...chill out...your getting hot headed now...breath!:p:
Reply 17297
Juicy Fruit
I'm not '51%' sure though.

Yeah that's me, the girl who posts the random metal bands hehe.

:biggrin:...cool
Ok, fine! Not 51% sure.
SOME percent sure, right?
Reply 17299
A Y Z
Hey Rafael.
I know its not your place to be bothered :p: but what do you think: head scarves are important right?

theres no way im getting involved...the topic is too tense for me.....im gonna sit this one out....:smile:

Latest