The Student Room Group
:hmmmm:

i know and its an A2 SIZE! :afraid:
Why choose art? I made a bad mistake by choosing it for GCSE, never came near it after that lol!
lol oo you did it for GCSE? *five* :biggrin: I enjoy it but takes wayyyyy too much of my time :mad:
SketchyCanvas
lol oo you did it for GCSE? *five* :biggrin: I enjoy it but takes wayyyyy too much of my time :mad:
Yupp :biggrin: Same, I enjoy it but there's too much work and takes too much time! What you up to?
well i was gonna do my art but my mum just told me that my islamic friend's mum just invited us over :confused: so im off to get ready

Salaams

:ciao:

Munise x
Lol you always leave me!! :frown:

Okay, i'll text you later :smile:

Salaam.
Reply 1786
As salaamu alaikum

University applications are so stressful, gives me a few seconds doubts as to if I should bother going! May Allah help al, those brothers and sisters out there, going through the same thing and fulfil their desires, Ameen

Let us not forget the ummah, we've just had the auspicious occasion of Eid, whilst so many others are still suffering all around the world, take some time out, and think of them, make duaa that their situation changes soon insha’Allah.

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
W/salaams
Will do @ duas :smile:
Inshallah the University Applications become easier for you and less stressful :smile:
Im thinking about taking a gap year after a levels and going Ummrah/Hajj still havent decided yet. What do you want to do in Uni?

I seriously should be going now :p:

W/salaams

Munise x :smile:
Reply 1788
azs*
As salaamu alaikum

University applications are so stressful, gives me a few seconds doubts as to if I should bother going! May Allah help al, those brothers and sisters out there, going through the same thing and fulfil their desires, Ameen

Let us not forget the ummah, we've just had the auspicious occasion of Eid, whilst so many others are still suffering all around the world, take some time out, and think of them, make duaa that their situation changes soon insha’Allah.

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*

Wa alaykum salam

So very true about the Ummah. We do often tend to neglect our duties as Muslims to pray for our brothers and sisters around the world, and aid those less fortunate financially and otherwise. First place that springs to mind is Pakistan and the thousands bracing themselves for a fierce winter in the mountains, following last month's earthquake. It is amazing that so many villages have yet to be reached by rescue teams - nearly a month now after the initial quake! I think that like President Musharraf said recently, the International community has not done enough to help with relief efforts in the affected regions.
SketchyCanvas
favour? what favour? :vroam:

I saw Chico on thursday for the Eid Prayers! :eek:

Chico is muslim?! Well you learn something new every day.... :smile:
Reply 1790
jusfarhan
Khadijah not many Arsenal fans hate Liverpool! I hate United and Chelsea, but have respect for Arsenal! Well we're doing good in the Premiership! Last two games were both 2-0 victories over West Ham and now Aston Villa - plus we were away to Villa!

i dont HATE liverpool.just that they need to stop blamin benitez and work as a team!!i cant believe charlton lost 4-1.i had anderson as my fantasy football gk!! :mad:
Reply 1791
yea man..and a total disgrace at that..i saw it on xtra factor all access 24hrs(LOL) and he was prayin and "singing" the Quran.what a joka.and he was fastin n he goes i pray and fast so tht God keeps me way from all prohobited things..
yea-as if havin them women dancing all ova him couple of weeks bak wernt "prohibited"
im so sick of him.wen he cms on i jus change the channel coz hes such a FREAK
I seriously had no idea he was muslim. I'm quite shocked!
Reply 1793
yea..i kno very wierd and almost disturbing that he had to fess up on the telly..
Reply 1794
As salaamu alaikum

Jazakullah Khair SC, applying to History insha'Allah, getting so competitive now though!

I heard that Musharruf interview, its a disgrace really, one by one Allah is making our brothers and sisters realise His ultimate power, Iran, Indonesia., Pakistan, where next?

May Allah protect us all, and forgive us for our misgivings and sins, Ameen!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
Khadijah
i dont HATE liverpool.just that they need to stop blamin benitez and work as a team!!i cant believe charlton lost 4-1.i had anderson as my fantasy football gk!! :mad:
Lol we don't blame Benitez at all :smile:

I have Reina as my ff goal keeper :smile:

Do you play in the premierleague.com one?

Salaam.
Rosalily
Chico is muslim?! Well you learn something new every day.... :smile:

Yeup and his real name is actually Yusuf :rolleyes:
Reply 1797
SketchyCanvas
Yeup and his real name is actually Yusuf :rolleyes:

serioussss?LOLzz..how dya find that out?
his mates with my brothers :redface:
--------------
doodle
yea..i kno very wierd and almost disturbing that he had to fess up on the telly..

well when his on X Factor he does also where a necklace with a prayer inside it and arabic across the pendant :p:
Reply 1799
SketchyCanvas
his mates with my brothers :redface:
--------------

well when his on X Factor he does also where a necklace with a prayer inside it and arabic across the pendant :p:

LOL!kewl..u kno peoples in so-called high places i guess :biggrin:

Latest